for Organization XIII, a bit different

2/10/2008 c13 nobodysaresombodys
Pure brilliance. I hope you continue because this is amazing. Keeping everyone in character is a litlle difficult, especially when working around an OC. You did this concept flawlessly.
2/10/2008 c13 22LifesLover
Aww! Such cuteness! They got a little bit closer. The yayness. And Raxein was... should I say smart?... for having thought of a way to get out of Luxord's trap. Then again, I don't know if it was a smart idea or not. She could get hurt. Anyway... can't wait for the next chapter.
2/10/2008 c13 KeybladegirlXIV
Ha-ha nice! Can't wait for the next chapter!^^
2/3/2008 c12 KeybladegirlXIV
Nice! Ha-ha, Roxas is afraid of needles, of course I don't blame him. I hate needles as well. and keep up the good work!^^
2/3/2008 c12 Xaria
this is a good story. i prefer longer chapiees to short but eather way works.
2/3/2008 c12 LifesLover
Yay with the thirteen reviews! Now it's going to be 14. But I think you'll be fine with that. Hehehe. Roxas faked it and Raxein knew. Hehehehe. I love that. And teh Zemyx! Me loveys the Zemyx. Even if it's secret. Hehehehe. Oh... they were going to experiment on Roxas? Hahahahaha. I love that. Then again... I'm evil like that. Heheheehe. I don't care whether the chapters are long or short because, really, I just like to read it, whenever it comes out. And you can never really tell when writers block will come up and bite you in the ass. That happened with me. Psh. Oh well. Gots to go.
2/2/2008 c11 LifesLover
Oh my god! I'm so sorry that I haven't reviewed this yet! My computer died for a WHOLE week and then I was so busy that I haven't gotten time to review anything. I did read it, though, and now I'm going to review it. It sucks that I'm the only one who reviews but it's great that people fave and alert it. I loved this chapter because it gives us a new dimension on the whole Roxas and Raxein relationship. And the way Demyx and Roxas tricked Axel and Raxein into coming back with them to the castle was really cool. So devious. Hehehee. I'm evil that I find that funny. And I'm so intrigued cuz I want to know how Raxein and Roxas look so much like the statues that were there. So cool. I can't wait for the next chapter. And I'm going to go and read the other story that was alerted in my e-mail from you. Hehehe. Sorry that this took so long to get out. I've been so busy and now I'm sick and caffeine deprived so I'm a little deprived. See you next chapter.
2/1/2008 c11 3Forgotten in Darkness
That was an awsome chapter can't wait to learn what 'free us, my lady' meant.
1/24/2008 c11 KeybladegirlXIV
Awesome! I wonder what the 'Free us, my lady' was about? Oh well, I'll have to keep reading to find out!^^
1/19/2008 c10 KeybladegirlXIV
Awesome chap! can't wait for the next one, and I'd LOVE to hear about the heartblade weilder and her friends! You're an awesome writer!^^
1/19/2008 c10 KeybladegirlXIV
Awesome chap!^^ Love this fanfic, and I'd absolutely LOVE to hear about the heartblade weilder and her friends!^^ Your an awesome writer!
1/18/2008 c10 22LifesLover
I love long fics! Hehe. I hate that I'm practically the only one reviewing this now. You're getting a lot better now. And the divided line really does help. *laughs* And I would love to hear about the heart-blade wielder and her friends. It sounds so interesting! Poor Raxein! She can't be dead, right? Wah! Roxas needs his Raxein! I am right that it's RoxasxOc right? I was pretty sure about that. Aw, you put Zemyx in there for me? *points finger at myself* Squeal! Thanks so much. I'm practically bouncing now! I love the Zemyx! Heheeh. I'm happy to review 'cuz the story is getting a lot better. If you ever need any help just ask and I'll try to help. I don't think you really need it now! The dividing line really helps.

Lifes.Lover (Oh, it's not Lives.Lover. It's LiFes.Lover. Just one letter off.)
1/17/2008 c9 LifesLover
Hey... Great job. I really liked this chapter. Then again, I always did like history lessons. I really liked that part about the Heartblade wielder. Did you come up with that yourself? Cuz that was so cool. And you changed your summary! It's a lot better. And I love Zemyx too! They are my OTP after all. Why else would I write about them. Aw! Roxas blushed. So cute! I'm still enjoying this. Hehehehe. Can't wait till the next one!
1/11/2008 c8 LifesLover
Hey there! No your not bad- you just have an OC in here. Otherwise you're writing is pretty good. People don't really like reading stories with OC's in them and your summary of the story is kind of misleading. From that it sounds like Axel's a girl and not that he had a sister who joined the Organization. You might also want to try putting some type of dividing line between scene changes. You changed the scene in the beginning from Roxas and Zexion to Axel and Raxein so fast and without any warning. I was halfway down that scene before I realized that it wasn't Roxas and Zexion talking but rather the other two. Needless to say, I had to go back and read because I was somewhat confused. If you want to avoid confusion then have some type of line there that divides the scenes. Other than that, I really am enjoying this story. (I don't mind OC's seeing as how I have a few of them myself.) I'm sorry that you don't get very many reviews. I know how that is.
11/23/2007 c6 LifesLover
Hi. I don't remember if I've reviewed before so I'll just review again. I really like this story. Axel having a little sister who's like a female version of him is such a great story twist. I can't wait to see where you go with this. Watch for grammar and spelling mistakes (there aren't many but still) and you'll be good as gold. Sorry about your boyfriend. Ta ta.
49 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »