FanFiction.Net
for Reunited with a side of Ramen

5/15/2008 c17 2Singer Salvage
XD Wtf? Secret gothic powers? XD Wow.
2/15/2008 c14 Blaze084
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
2/11/2008 c15 2Kingdom1234hearts
awsome... lol... like always! update soon! :P
2/1/2008 c15 18Blondi89
I really like Terry's kekkei genkai. Very unique. Update soon!
1/17/2008 c14 Blondi89
I'm glad you made Itachi win. Seen as how he's one of Konoha's strongest ninja it's what to be expected. Nice chapter look forward to the next one.
1/11/2008 c13 Blondi89
I wonder what Sasuke is going to do with that picture? Hm... Good chapter (even though, if it was me, I would have told Itachi that someone had came into the room), can't wait for the fight.
12/16/2007 c12 Blondi89
Loved the Loreal line! Both chapters were fun to read. Can't stay anything about grammer (cause I suck at it) but your style is improving. Look forward to the next chapter!
12/3/2007 c11 Temujin Ukitake
Way to go Kiba! Much better than your last story(no offense). the "butterscotch" joke was great! Keep it up!
11/21/2007 c10 2Singer Salvage
aw! the water style thing was so sweet!
11/21/2007 c10 18Blondi89
Loved the chapter! Tons of humor and I like the line "And this time, it had love and not fangirl-love like the first time." Keep it up!
11/9/2007 c7 Blondi89
I liked how Ayame got angry at the end. Do we know the medical ninja (like Sakura) or was it just a random person? That's the only question I got. Glad to hear it's not over yet!
11/7/2007 c6 Blondi89
That's funny how Itachi's attempts to impress Ayame backfired. And to answer your question about Ayame's weight, yup it's right. Update soon!
11/7/2007 c6 2Singer Salvage
aww! that's so kawaii!
11/6/2007 c5 18Blondi89
Well I guess Ayame really wants to get out of Konoha. I guess a way you could make this chapter longer is to have a argument between Naruto and Itachi about letting Ayame go on the mission. Just a suggestion. Can't wait for the next one!
11/6/2007 c4 Blondi89
Itachi gets a A-ranked mission, huh. I hope it's not anything TOO dangerous.
21 Page 1 2 Next »