for Not As Planned

7/14/2021 c23 Guest
️️
7/14/2021 c15 Guest
7/14/2021 c10 Guest
I can’t believe I found this fanfic, I read this forever ago and wow
Time sure flies! ️
10/29/2017 c1 Quen
WHAT THE! ! Sakura and Sasuke didn't even kiss all the way upto the last chapter! I was so disappointed. Im really upset! Especially that Sasuke slept with other girls..
5/30/2016 c25 1anticlimacticcuttlefish
What blog though?
LOVED THIS STORY BTW
5/22/2016 c10 anticlimacticcuttlefish
Poor hinata, ino, and tenten, MUST BE WORRIED SICK
5/19/2016 c6 anticlimacticcuttlefish
GET IT!? He caught her
"nice catch"
"Just what I was thinking"
HOW CUTE
3/20/2016 c25 frumpydurdurdoo
I'm glad you were having lots of sex and that you seemed to be enjoying it too. Good job adjusting to real life outside of high school :) this is still the prude who's making his own choice talking. I just wish you had channeled all your sexual or other frustrations on (we all win! Yay!) when you had the time.

I am not willing to read the sequel tho as some reviewers seemed to have complained that you just left them midair...uncool, buddy. Hope all's well with your life. Maybe I'll search for this fic one day to look over the playlists again.
3/20/2016 c23 frumpydurdurdoo
Awww frumps won. I still have hope for NaruHina tho. And Sasuke should've mentioned how Harudaddy's daughter seemed to have a liking with Sasuke too! LOLOLOL.

on to the next two chapters...
3/20/2016 c22 frumpydurdurdoo
"I have to go... I really have to go..." LOL
3/20/2016 c21 frumpydurdurdoo
I plan to finish reading this. And if it ain't complete yet, I'd follow and read to the end.

I like this chapter. I like it more than any other chapter before this. I'm glad you went on with the second part.
3/20/2016 c20 frumpydurdurdoo
So, yeah, I thought I'll give myself a name for this review so you won't be seeing just guest. This might not count (anymore) but (just so this goes to eternity like the rest of your playlist your playlists) I'm super in love with Ella Fitzgerald's It's Only a Paper Moon (I could listen to it all day) and Walk the Moon's Work This Body.

And..ooohhh, Hinata :) some NaruHina is always nive especially after seeing The Last.
3/20/2016 c19 Guest
What's with you and these reviews you keep asking for? Anyway, I watched two music videos from your list of jams in the past chapters. There's one other song I would've listened to but I'm already familiar with it now anyway... I'm just saying that I think it's OK, you writing music you love randomly so I could discover some new to my ears. LOL

And keep it going, no kissing strangers or anything just because friends push you. Call me a prude or as boring as Sakura looks like to some, but whatever.
3/9/2016 c13 Guest
I love how it ended!
3/9/2016 c12 Guest
Honey, this ain't a blog... :\ you don't want to get reviews this way, I swear. Hope you're not still doing this in the next chapters.
493 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »