for Generations

9/22/2009 c10 Allyson55
That was really wonderful. I loved the story and your characters were very good. You had just the right amount of humour and drama.

I'd have liked it if Daniel had actually treated Vala that nicely on the show. lol

I laughed, I cried, I cheered when Jonas appeared. Thanks, it was a great read.
3/24/2008 c10 4Cyanica
Wow! A very nice fic! I love the whole story, and the kids! And the epilouge! omg! *dies* That. is. brilliant! A sequal? *puppy dog eyes* (just checked your profile) Yay! Great job :)
12/11/2007 c10 CindyLou13
Hi-

I really enjoyed the idea of the story and it kept me very interested. The only problem was, "Who was Teal'c with?" There was only one bit in a sentence and it wasn't explained so it drove me nuts, loose end do. Otherwise it was great!

Thanks for writing!

CindyLou
10/25/2007 c10 TiaRat
The plot was a little convoluted but I really liked the characters you introduced, especially Kara. I thought the epilogue was a nice twist as well.
10/25/2007 c10 4MEPutney
great story.

well at lest Kara is with distant family by being found by Jonas... Hell he's a smart guy he'll figure it out who her dad is.
10/25/2007 c1 7Oldlibrn
I hope that you add to this quickly. I really enjoyed reading it. I love the twist on the time travel plot device. I am hoping that Jack went along on the mission and left Cam back was because he had come to SGC to either retire or quit or whatever was needed to marry Sam!
10/25/2007 c3 2agent1332
A fabulous start to what promises to be an excellent story. I loved how you revealed that Vala is currently pregnant, and how only Cameron picked up on it. Wonder what held Cam back in the first place? Keep up the good work.