for Shinji and Asuka

4/6/2014 c3 Dabos
when i read the first chapter i thought that Asuka was just retarded in this FF
now the story is better, i will finish it probably
3/26/2014 c23 Guest
One of the best stories I have ever read! I'm assuming yuk don't use fanfiction anymore, but I don't care. The elation I felt while reading this story was real, and through all the twist and turns I loved it. Here's to you and hopefully your job. I hope you finished university and are doing well, your avid fan, noah
3/14/2014 c20 Rico Seattle
I've really been enjoying this story, although one of the gripes I had with this chapter is Asuka's view on sex before marriage, which I found to be incredibly naive. But you're a great writer nonetheless. Thank you for writing and sharing this story. It's very entertaining.
3/11/2014 c1 3COBRASTEVE
I may continue reading, I don't know yet. I gotta say though these aren't Shinji and Asuka. You've taken them so far away they really are different characters from the originals.
I will say you do have talent as a story writer, I did truly enjoy that.
3/10/2014 c23 IHATEYOU
This is pervert! I thought Shingi should have done something more wise! You truly broke my interest as soon as I read to the part where he expose her chest.
I would even prefer him slaughtering her rather than raping her. LOOOOOOOOL!
This is just so sick.
I don't know how sick it will be...
1/23/2014 c1 Faton Prime
I felt that the rape scene was more in character than the rest of the chapter anyway. These characters are completely fucked up, and this story truly displays their natures in an interesting way.
1/17/2014 c23 Burn2Cinderz
That was pretty clever how you ended this series off. I couldn't help, but wonder what you would pull give it a satisfying end. I am a bit miffed that Asuka never really found everything out about her memories though. At least Shinji now has some explaining to do.
1/15/2014 c18 Rico Seattle
What is TOILI? You mentioned it during the opening author's note of the 18th chapter. Wonderful story by the way.
11/24/2013 c1 Rez
What to say? While writing is good, the story is not so appealing. Maybe it's just me, but monster that you created out of Asuka can't be loved. At least by a man with an ounce of sanity. After all who would want to live with pathological abuser. So unless Asuka go through serious therapy and somewhat quickly, their relationships is doomed.
And that's make Shinji too much of OOC. So much for him growing spine to humbly receive string of psychological AND physical abuse on constant basis (especially after Asuka's memory loss). And spewing lines about, for example, how it's more than sex, but then agreeing to "sing 'I'm Asuka's bitch' at the front of our school in your underwear" just for... what was that?.. Oh, yeah, for pussy: "anything was worth the sacrifice of being able to make love to Asuka once again". That's where I couldn't take it anymore, it become too ridiculous.
10/17/2013 c1 5Tenma Sosei
This chapter is a goid example of the phrase: Everyone has a limit.

And it just so happens asuka pushed shinji passed his. But all shinji does is bottle up his emotions.
9/12/2013 c23 10Ranma-sensei
Great story!

...Really, what should I say? What me put a little off, was the constant sex scenes, but the overall story feels solid - you even managed to convince me that Asuka is better off with her amnesia; although, to be fair, it seems a far stretch for Shinji to do what he did in chapter 1, even when pumped full of hormones. Kill her, yes, but... I don't know.

All in all, I like this story, but to me it's only good, not great.
9/9/2013 c23 2ErrMerrGerrd
Love the story. Wish you did a sequel or like a little chapter concluding the ending bathroom scene xD
9/9/2013 c8 15JDH1080
Well I've been rereading this for the first time in a long time. Gotta admit that this story isn't as good as I remembered. Considering I've done my own share of writing on this site, now know more of the dos and don'ts when it comes to writing, and have become a big fan of Evangelion since first reading this story, funny considering this story was my first experience with Evangelion. While Shinji is pretty out of character through what I've read so far I will admit were he to do what he did to Asuka in chapter one I couldn't forsee the events occurring any differently than how you wrote them, though maybe with less sex scenes. All in all I will say that this is a good story that I fully intend to read through all the way again. Though I do wish you would rewrite the chapters that need to be rewritten. The quality of writing is definitely below average and needs much refining, though it is easy to see just how much you have improved when I compare the rewritten chapters with the untouched ones. I know what its like to improve in writing, my original writings were truly awful, shameful, and downright story still holds a spot in my heart as a really good one, especially later on.
9/5/2013 c23 Asgard
Just finished the story and it was great really took the read through some hoops and the character development was extremely well done. I was always on edge waiting to see what happened next. Would like to see more stories from you in the future.
7/27/2013 c2 crazybusy
This is awesome stuff :) ;)
576 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »