for Shinji and Asuka

5/3/2020 c3 Guest
Hey I am German so it’s sometimes hard to understand every singel word but it helps that you write the story detailed so I can guess the words I don’t know meaning thx for this ff to my favorite anime
4/22/2020 c23 PrusKanagroo
You would think she would notice her hymen was literally ass blasted, but nope, also this Shinji is a loser, he literally raped her, then later said "It was never about the sex!" the sex was the only thing there lol
2/3/2020 c1 howahotgluegun
this is ironic right
2/2/2020 c1 Vivid
Actually, I just realized that I got really angry at this, for multiple reasons. One of them being all the fucking idiots liking this story.

I fucking hate feminism, there, I said it, but your completely ignorant take on "Rape makes everything better" just makes me want to vomit. If you want Asuka to have a rape fetish: Fine. But make that clear beforehand. And let Shinji feel some fucking guilt instead of thinking that "Hey, if I just lick her pussy she will like me again, right?" Jesus fucking christ, what kind of warped mentality do you have? And you are making excuses for yourself, so you KNOW that you are doing something wrong but you hope that if people like it that will make it ok and you were right to begin with.

No, you are not. Fuck, I sound like some angry tumblerina, but seriously, right now, I just want to kick your face in. You are the fucking reason that men have a bad name.
2/2/2020 c2 Vivid
Sure, Asuka will just take being raped. You make it pretty clear that she did not want that, and no matter if she secretly craved being fucked by Shinji, if it happened in that way, she would not be fine with it.

So, uh... no. OOC for everybody, not gonna read this further. To be honest, it's a fucking disgrace.
1/29/2020 c1 Iris
What the fuck was that was fucking awful. Shinji would literally be the last person in Evangelion to rape someone. Also rape is never fucking okay and feeling guilty over it afterwards doesnt mean its justified. Awful just awful.
1/22/2020 c1 Marxism Shinjism
The rape was so OOC, disgusting and unnecessary. The fact that this steaming pile of cow shit takes itself seriously is astounding. Go home and rethink your life.
1/6/2020 c23 7LatvianDragon
I read this fanfic after the first time watching Evangelion, all i can say is, its the best one i have seen so far. I will recomend this if i make a video about the anime.

After the 1st chapter, i was like "wtf" but i kept reading it and got intrested. When Asuka lost her memory i was kinda pissed, and when she had those "dreams" i was hoping she will get them back. Guess my wish was sort of granted :P

I also surprised Kaji was alive, but Misato dying and the showing up alive was kinda of a cheap shot. But hey at least they back together :D

I was defenetly surprised by the 17th angel not being Kaworu but the gril Shinji met at the store. Pretty weird.

And I laughed about the movie being Kaji's fault... didnt mind the waffles gag but i didnt find nearly that funny.

Overall, its a pretty good fanfic, though i may not read it again, 1st for some chapter being too long and 2nd some parts of the story i really dont wanna read again.

I have great day
1/6/2020 c22 LatvianDragon
yeah misatos alive
1/6/2020 c20 LatvianDragon
it was worth it, hope Asuka gets her memory back soon, but since i am reading this in 2020 i have to find out on the next chapter!
1/6/2020 c20 LatvianDragon
good thing is their back together, still 3 more chapters!
1/5/2020 c18 LatvianDragon
you won't get a flame from me, so don't worry.
1/5/2020 c17 LatvianDragon
lol aria is the 17th angel
1/5/2020 c17 LatvianDragon
17th chapter has the 17th angel, how fitting
1/4/2020 c14 LatvianDragon
Your always breaking your record on the "longest chapter"
576 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »