FanFiction.Net
for Zero's Curse

8/11/2013 c3 4backupsystem
Yay for fluff! Poor Zero, so lost and confused. Good thing Baku is there to help you! ...wait, how did Kao-lyn know about their relationship? That guy is a nut-case, but is he that observant? Because he can't be a ninja; ninjas need to be sneaky, quiet, and able to stand still for long periods of time. And sleepy-baby Zero is adorable!

Now, I know you must be a busy person, what with not updating pretty much anything lately, but could you maybe update your SD Gundam ones? I'm going to read another one of yours now. Please update!
8/11/2013 c2 backupsystem
OK, so Zero got turned into a kid, and Baku's going to take care of him. Add to that, Zero isn't able to remember anything past the age he currently is...am I the only person who thinks this will either be very good or very bad? I mean, Baku seems like an awesome caregiver with how he's taking care of Zero, but something is going to have to give right?

Hello, it's me again. I wanted to do the cap-lock rant thing at Deathscythe again, but decided that it could wait until the next time the guy shows up. Then I can tear into him like a wolf does a rabbit...damn, now I have an image of Deed with bunny ears in my head.

Quick, to chapter 3!
8/11/2013 c1 backupsystem
Aw, Zero/Baku fluff! So sweet, so unbelievably believable with how the two interact in the show. But, DAMMIT DEATHSCYTHE, WHY MUST YOU BE A JEALOUS BE-YOTCH?! JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T DO THAT WITH THE PRINCESS DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN BE A BASTARD!

Ok, I'm done ranting for this chapter. Anyway, I love the fact that you're going to have Baku be the one who saves Zero, because a couple of the other fics I've read has Zero save Baku. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but this is a nice change from those. Oh yeah, who tops? Because for some reason, I've always liked seeing Zero be the dominant one (probably because he seems so girly during all the other times, with those roses of his).

Onward, to Chapter 2!
11/13/2012 c3 toralover19
Augh! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I just came across it and I just want you to know...PLEASE KEEP WRITING THIS! I wanna know what happennnnnsss
1/24/2010 c3 13The Geeky Saxophonist
I love this story, it's so sweet! You should really continue this, I want to know how Zero gets back to normal and more Baku/Zero-ness!
2/26/2009 c3 39Ultra Rodimus
I'm fairly new to SD Gundam, but I love this story ^^ Please update. I really want to know how Zero gets back to normal, and how the others react to finding out about him and Baku.
1/23/2009 c3 3Shizuka Taiyou
Still cute. Want more cuteness. MORE CUTENESS I SAY!

1/23/2009 c2 Shizuka Taiyou
Ok now I'm loving it. So so cute. I LOVE CUTENESS! MORE CUTENESS!

1/23/2009 c1 Shizuka Taiyou
Another awsome SD Gundame Force fic from you my Lady. Only one of the best.

Are you almost done with the second chapter of ESCAPE THE DARK MAGIC fic of yours? Cause ya siad it'll be out by te end of this month. And not to be rude (I'm only doing this cause I like the fic) but January is almost up. Almost one more week till Febuary.

Still this fic follows your two other SD Gundam Force fics. Keep it up.

6/17/2008 c2 2MintIceCream
baby zero is so cute! i hope he can return to normal soon though. please update soon!
12/1/2007 c2 14Kaki-kun