for The One With The Cake

1/29/2014 c5 4FairyTalesIntheWoods
This story was sooooooo funny omg the best fanfic ever! :)
12/4/2010 c1 5Magic Kiwi
aww... very cute! awsome! loved it!
6/27/2010 c5 Guest
A little late but oh well...

I LOVE IT! Im gonna get in trouble cause i should be asleep but a HAD to lauvh. Loudly. Again i love it! You should make a one shot of her watching the video! That would be funny!
11/3/2009 c5 10ddproxcm
HILARIOUS! I love that episode of FRIENDS..
7/17/2008 c5 Daniella
sorry i didnt review the rest of the chapters! so im just going to let it all out...

THAT WAS AWESOME, HILARIOUS , FUNNY, AND OH YAH DID I MENTION HILARIOUS? IT was great! i couldnt stop laughing im amazed that i finished reading it because i was laghing so hard i couldn't tell the difference between my hand and the computer screen!

GREATLY WRITTEN

~DANI~
7/11/2008 c5 6Nightstar Grayson
Awe, cutee.

:]

Makee more!
7/1/2008 c5 1waves2622
okay, that was WEIRD! i totally laughed the whole way through. Loved it.

~waves~
12/7/2007 c5 29Olivia Tara Logan
OMGG that was a great way to end it I knew how it would because i saw the friends episode and it was funny i like the way you did this though
12/5/2007 c5 1lokigy
i really enjoyed the rest of your story. it was a great way to end the night. oh, i have a surprise for you on my story. check it out.
12/3/2007 c5 7BerryDrops
Oh yeah the first reviewer! That's right people anyway. This was such an awesome story I'm gonna go and favourite it now if I haven't already. You should do a Christmas one-shot bout them all Friends style, like you look at as many christmas episodes they've done and mix them together! It's your choice ain't really bothered anyway. Bout time a story was based round Friends but being Teen Titans, with my favourite couples and most importantly no Raven! This has got to of been my dream story!
12/3/2007 c5 54Harry Potter Fan 1994
Haha that was SO GOOD! I loved Dick's line

"Some can sing, some can dance, I apparently can turn phalic cakes into woodland creatures."

This was one of the funniest stories I have ever read, seriously, I could barely read of laughing. Please keep writing and don't ever stop!
12/3/2007 c5 22XxNightfirexX
That was absolutely hilarious. you did a wonderful job!

~XxNightfirexX
11/19/2007 c4 29Olivia Tara Logan
Great chappy can't wait for more I saw the friends show you're doing apadory but it was awhile ago so i don't remember all the details. keep up the good work.
11/18/2007 c4 54Harry Potter Fan 1994
Hilarious as usual! I don't even know where to start, but that thing with the bathroom and the comment about Mari's face...hahaha and the toys and the Flipsie the Flipping Dog and...it was ALL funny can't wait for the next chapter! Poor Kori!
11/18/2007 c4 7BerryDrops
Since the next chapter is the last, have you got anymore stories planned? This chapter was so funny, aw and look at little excited Tara. Karen she's so funny when she loses at things. Awesome chapter! Only one more to go? In the words of Karen aw poo.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »