for The One With The Cake

11/18/2007 c4 22XxNightfirexX
Kory got arrested?

Didn't see that coming!

I can't wait for the next chapter! You did really well on this one!

11/17/2007 c3 1lokigy
heh heh heh, i loved it. at some points i did actually laugh out loud. so far it was the high point of my day. update soon
11/9/2007 c3 29Olivia Tara Logan
Thaat was soo funny keep going can'yt wait for next Chappy
11/9/2007 c3 7BerryDrops
Kory gets stoped by a police man but ahe forgets her drivers license and Dick ahs to come to her rescue right? Gar that poor poor boy, seriously a penis cake looks yummy! Tara and Gar competition lol.
11/8/2007 c3 54Harry Potter Fan 1994
Oh wow...way to go, Vic...for a ONE YEAR OLD! goodness, you'd think he'd have more sense...lol.

Update soon!
11/8/2007 c3 22XxNightfirexX
That WAS a really weird sentence.

11/8/2007 c1 45Raven of Alaska
First Chapter is very intense! Reading chapters 2 and three now.
11/3/2007 c2 7BerryDrops
Hahahaha your chapters keep getting funnier and funnier, Tara was just her usual weird self and Gar the perv.
11/2/2007 c2 7kitcatofthenight
Dude, What no Raven? I'm okay if you wanted to do a BB/T pairing, but No Raven at all?
11/2/2007 c2 22XxNightfirexX
That was SO funny! XD Can't wait until the next chapter, you have my attention.

11/2/2007 c2 2Royal Blue
Funny story, though Vic and Karen are really mean. I mean I don't think they'd appreciated if it was Dick and Kory doing that. But, oh well. ^_^ Oh! Where's Raven at? She's missing! O.o Great job.

Royalfire14.
11/2/2007 c2 54Harry Potter Fan 1994
HILARIOUS!

Gar with his message was so funny, plus Kory's parents giving Mari death warnings, lol

And Gar again, with the Elmo cup, I am SO getting a cup like that, it'd be like a stressball...cup...whatever

I'd feel more sorry for Karen and VIc if I didn't know what they wanted to DO in Vermont, lol, but I think it's much safer to be at a one year olds bday party, don't you?

Update soon! Great chapter! SO funny, I hope there's more humor ahead! :)
10/28/2007 c1 29Olivia Tara Logan
It's funny and good can't wait for more
10/27/2007 c1 1lokigy
you did a very good job of setting up the characters, unlike in my story.

by the way, i wanted to thank you for reviewing my first chapter, i'll try to post another chapter soon, with new characters and funness for all!
10/27/2007 c1 54Harry Potter Fan 1994
Awesome chapter, I can't wait to see how the rest of the story is!

So Gar and Tara aren't together...yet? They're a cute couple, I can never decide between Gar/Tara and Gar/Rachel.

LOL usually Dick's the playboy and Gar's the one who can't get any girls so sticks with Rachel, this is a nice change.

LOL that Maxim thing was funny, way to let that slip, Vic.

Update soon! It's really good so far for a first story!
31 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »