for I can't be Perfect dad!

2/23/2016 c1 Guest
I don't get why everyone assumes Leo would abuse his son. Leo LOVED Chris, loved his family more than anything. Dark future Leo may have abandoned his son but new Leo did whatever to right the mistake that he hadn't even made yet. Leo loves Chris
7/27/2013 c1 YOLO
I love it 3 3 !
Poor Chris.
Leo is so stupid.
I love simple plan.
6/1/2011 c1 1DevilsGoddess
lOVE THIS SONG. story is kinda sad. How could Leo do that to Chris?
6/30/2009 c1 5Dragon Soarer
Oh, that was so sad. :( Really great fic and really well writen! The song fits so well with the story, too... it actually made me cry, proably because I can relate so much to both the song and what you wrote of Chris' and Leo's relationship (or lack of). I remember when I first heard this song, before I was even introduced to the world of Charmed, I kept thinking how it fit with my life and how I felt... When I saw this fic with this song, I just had to read it. Great job, it's awesome!
6/28/2009 c1 17TaraHalliwell
I love Simple Plan. Their my all-time favorite band. I used their song 'Me against the world' in a fic with Chris once. Anyways your story was really wonderful. I really could feel for Chris and the memories really showed us the different levels of abuse that Chris had to suffer through. Great job!
6/8/2009 c1 mike12
it was good kinda like falling from grace.but it was really sad
3/17/2009 c1 3lemonrocker
so good yet so sad
12/21/2008 c1 14luvindrewfuller
Poor Chris! really well written and song works well! like the flashbacks
12/1/2008 c1 Lilli
Aww, poor Chris. Great job on this. You should do a sequal for this.
8/10/2008 c1 4Samps432
aaww that was so sad! but i loved it, the song went perfect with the story (pun not intended) great job :)
3/17/2008 c1 10Spray-Painted Roses
great job.

this fic is the story of my life.

Spray-Painted Roses
3/17/2008 c1 WickedNut
This story's really good. I really felt CHris's pain. d* Leo for being an a** (younger cousin reading over my shoulder...good. she's gone, with one request)

FREAKING AWESOME!

SHe wanted to say we'd agreed it was freaking awesome and...well, you get the picture.

Cheers, and keep writing!

Jenna (and Ashley)
1/4/2008 c1 9Witty-Kate
aww this is really good! por chris!
12/2/2007 c1 4Warriora
This story was pretty awesome :). I enjoyed reading it just as much as you enjoyed writing it, I think. Anyways, good job, and have fun writing your next piece!
10/28/2007 c1 xcharmedgirl4evax