FanFiction.Net
for Hallowed

5/8/2018 c1 Goldenbassets
Beautiful!

I always loved Louise and Madeline’s friendship and that Rory got to be a part of that for a night was great, especially for a big thing like overhearing Tristan and his lunatic father. Mads telling Rory that Tristan really liked her too was a good ending to the slumber party, every good slumber party needs a confession like that to end the night.

Tristan fighting Rory, refusing her pity was perfect. As much as he likes her, he would never want pity, especially from her. And she wouldn’t immediately fall all over herself to comfort him, love how she battled with herself.
7/26/2012 c1 sj
wonderful
7/3/2011 c1 3dracosnumber1girl
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
7/21/2008 c1 4Maeusle
Truely really Great! A touching story...
6/28/2008 c1 5DevotedSerenity19
Nice I wish it wasn't a oneshot
6/26/2008 c1 LiesjeXx3
I love it it's really good!

X...
4/5/2008 c1 2ebdarcy.qt4good
Great work!
12/11/2007 c1 Kate
Please tell me you're not finishing it there. That was great! I really loved it.
12/11/2007 c1 Meg
Kelli that was amazing! I really realy really loved it. I especially loved the bit where Rory, Louise and Madeline overhear Tristan and his dad. You wrote that really well. The dialogue was very believable for me in that scene, it had depth, not at all trivial.

And I loved the RT interaction! Rory's need to comfort and Tristan's hate for pity and sympathy. Loved it! “Because my life revolves around one Rory Gilmore. No, I have a fucking flat tire, I left my cell at home and don’t feel like walking. So yes, I have a real reason to be here..." Have I told you I love it when Tristan gives it back to Rory?

And the ending was perfect. It had the right amount of sensitivity. Now since I know you're doing a sequel I wont be harping on the fact that you cant leave it there. And in case you forget, YOU CANT LEAVE IT THERE!

Great work Kelli :D
11/27/2007 c1 gizmossidekick
Awesome!
11/2/2007 c1 2Callista Wolfwood
Aw
10/29/2007 c1 Kristina Malfoy
Aw... you wrote such a sweet story! Other than the Lorelia vs Lorelei spelling issue, it's a great fic. Please continue it! I cannot wait to read more of your writing.
10/28/2007 c1 LaFilleduNeige
It's good, but one small fallacy- It's Lorelai, not Lorelia. I noticed you typed that a few times, not sure if it's your spell check going crazy or whatever. Anyway, just thought i'd give you a heads up.

Nice work.
10/28/2007 c1 Ez
Tristan's vulnerability is actually very sweet
10/28/2007 c1 1princetongirl