for SpitFire

10/8/2012 c4 Jessicutie
This was fun to read, if you are continuing this story I look forward to another update!
1/18/2010 c4 16Dragemenian jew
So far I find this really funny and I really hope you´ll keep writing it. As far as I´ve read I don´t find anything boring (and yes Tina seems more stupid then in the game but like you said this is a humor story). I know you aren´t out to get reviews but I happen to like reviewing he he (especially if it´s good work). Leifang isn´t one off my favorite characters but I do like her and I really hope that you let her win this one. The description "feminist, anti-damsel in distress" happens to describe me pretty well to, lol and I think Jann needs to accept the fact that women can be pretty wicked fighters to. Keep writing please!
2/5/2009 c1 o.o
Hm, so my email didn't show up. Let's try this again. xD

delishy_bishy @ yahoo . com

Remov all spaces. :]
2/4/2009 c4 o.o
Oh my, an update! I was starting to think one would never come.

Anyway, to clarify one point from my first review: If I remember correctly (as it was more than a year ago), I meant only that it's easy to get carried away when writing a fight scene. Most people on this website end up writing little more than "Kick-punch-- [insert clever one-liner here]-chop", and I didn't want you to fall into that trap. You're doing fine.

In any case, I don't have much to say about your newest chapter, other than the fact that I did enjoy it. Huh. I used to be so opinionated about fanfiction, so it's a bit surprising that I don't have more to say. It could have something to do with the fact that I haven't taken a proper English class in nearly two years, as I too am a science major - microbiology, to be specific. Anyway, back on topic: it feels a little like you're trying to get over writer's block or something and that this chapter was uploaded to buy you some time - only a little, though, since it's also important to explore Jann Lee's and Leifang's oh-so-colorful history.

As a sidenote, while I do have a (rather dusty) account here, I review anonymously because I don't write fanfiction anymore and the stories that I do have posted are so old and so embarrassing that I don't think any of my reviews can be taken seriously if, say, you were to go and read some of those fics now. Still, I think I'll go ahead and leave my email this time, if you want to discuss anything further.

Here: (yes, it's dumb, but I was probably 12 when I created it.)
1/14/2009 c4 9Scarletstar20
Lovely chapter. I really enjoyed the playful banter in between punches, it was fun to read as well as continuing the plot. Hope you update soon!
12/4/2007 c3 MissMaiMai
This is a good read. Keep it up!

funny too. =]
11/30/2007 c2 2Russian songstress
Ooh I really like this! I like the fact that Jann Lee reads! Please update soon!
11/19/2007 c3 o.o
The Grammar Nazi in me was screaming after reading the first sentence of this chapter - too many prepositions! In, on, in, in? And then I realized that it fit with the overall tone of the chapter (and story) and was, most likely, intentional. So no harm done after all (OMG FRAGMENT).

Anyway, I'm lazy, so I'll be annoying and not review every chapter. I -have- read the first two chapters, and I'll be honest and say that I have a very short attention span... so...congratulations on holding my attention for more than two chapters. You have an interesting plot (that has the possibility of turning into something amazing...or it could turn into a list of moves [kick-punch-kick] later on, so be careful). One of the bonuses that keep my interest are the little phrases and moments peppered throughout the story (I believe the "now wait just a rice-picking minute" was already mentioned; I also like Zack's made-up last name for Leifang [Wang?]...and Tina's reaction to 'Lei-Lei'). They usually catch me off guard, but they're delightful all the same. Keep them coming.

The whole "let's-get-together-to-make-them-jealous" is a bit predictable, but it doesn't really take away from the story. If a big showdown is coming up, and I can't wait to see it. If one isn't coming up, I can't wait to be surprised. Update!
11/18/2007 c3 4TooFarToLootCorpse
Hey, nice story. It's really interesting and I'm pretty curious to know what's going to happen next. I think you stayed true to their personalities and I certainly hope you update soon. ^_^
11/9/2007 c2 9Scarletstar20
I loved it! Your portrayal of Zack made me laugh so hard I had tears in my eyes, actual tears! And I loved it how Zack got Lei Fang so fired up that she dragged him out the door naked. Absolutely, wickedly hilarious. I can't wait to see more!
10/31/2007 c1 2NaughtyAssassin
Nice chapter! I really like how you have Leifang take on all those guys like its no problem! I look forward to reading more of your work :)
10/31/2007 c1 9Scarletstar20
Nice, very nice. It was a really solid chapter. The flow was well constructed and I love the little catchy phrases like "wait just a rice picking minute" and "it's not personal it's just painful". The flashback was also well inserted, although for the life of me I can't see Lei Fang in pigtails (judging by the pinned up braids, it could be possible though, I can admit that). I also I was a fan of the original Tag, so I'm looking forward to seeing the revamped piece.