for Sound 5 Beta

3/9/2016 c2 25TETRACIDE
im sorry to say but theres no way orochimaru can get his hands on the clan jutsu. because they are taught orally, not by scroll, so they can avoid situations like this where other people get their hands on their clan jutsu
10/3/2012 c2 1Snake King
Dude when are you gonna release the next chapter
2/26/2009 c2 3Reishin Amara
wow,this is a pretty interesting fanfic.whens the next chapter due to be posted?
8/6/2008 c2 2GregoryMarshal
you should give naruto the same power as orochimaru with snakes
3/18/2008 c2 3RoyHaruno
man what a great story,keep it up man!i will add you as one of my favorite actors and favorite stories,by the way hope you make the next chapter soon and more naruto x tayuya only fanfics^^
1/10/2008 c2 1Ryu Vision
so when's the next update comin... not bad so far... lol

Ryu_Vision
12/11/2007 c2 Lawless-one
wow update soon
11/15/2007 c2 Shank5
nice storie
11/4/2007 c2 lunarshadow08
Sweet, you gotta keep this story goin' it's really good!
11/1/2007 c2 6GhoulishCannibal
Well I'm happy to see the story updated and I got the reply from the review, and yeah I don't mind helping you with the oc, and to say I like the idea about choji being a type of butterfly thing with chakara wings and all. As for kiba you could propbaly make him and akamaru into a type of werewolf thing, nruto could take the form of a fox with nine tails with black and purple fur or somthing like that. and if you give gaara the curse seal you could just use his shakaku form and change it so it fits the curse seal.now Shukamaru does seem a little tricky but I think I could come up with something, if you want the help? and Also for Songai, you could introduce him at the chunin exams as a genin from another village or make him a member of Akatsuki and his target being naruto or something like, just tell me what you think and I think we can come up with something.

ps: good luck with the play. ^^
11/1/2007 c2 Irishfighter
Awesome chapter
11/1/2007 c2 Grumblemon235
I can't wait to read more please update as soon as possible.
11/1/2007 c2 ApexPredator
Good chapter
11/1/2007 c2 spedclass
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
11/1/2007 c1 spedclass
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
18 Page 1 2 Next »