for Their Room

8/11/2018 c15 Indigo2004
Hagrid giving Hermione relationship advice about guys XD
7/30/2018 c31 8Scorpia11
Loved this...I understand that some things are slightly unresolved but I feel like it's clear their together. I wish there was more to continue on into later years. Thanks for sharing.
7/24/2018 c31 Sdj733
Omfg I love this so much it is so damn good omg omg omg so good
6/22/2018 c1 Twowings
Omg this is amazing
5/23/2018 c31 1Jola123
Loved every last bit of it!
5/17/2018 c1 7diamondsrefract
I honestly have mixed feelings about this story.

I admire the consistent depiction of Draco's and Hermione's character but I also feel that there were points in the story when this strong point encumbered a possibly smoother or more coherent transition in the narrative.

Anyway, I loved how the story ended. The bound translation was an unexpected but romantic surprise.
5/5/2018 c31 68Epea Pteroenta
This is so great! I read it in two sittings. I loved the mixture of a truly interesting plot and the slow burn romance - my favourite! I kmow this was written ages ago but thank you for writing. :)
3/19/2018 c1 RinDarling
the first fanfiction i've ever read and now it's been four years..there isn't a night i go to bed without reading dramione fic...
2/16/2018 c6 Mikele
Thta disclamer had me laughing
1/29/2018 c31 Guest
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a sequel! This story is amazing
1/27/2018 c2 11goddess7533
This is so good! please make more!
1/8/2018 c1 directioner
awesome story
12/31/2017 c1 Olivia
I just want to say one thing.
WOW.
This has honestly been one of my favourite Dramione fanfics ever! Congratulations on writing such an amazing story!
However, I have one question that I’m DYING to know the answer to; IS THERE A SEQUEL?!
I NEED a sequel...like right now! So please, if you are thinking about doing one, or are currently in the middle of writing one, then just know that if you don’t post it sometime soon then I, one of your biggest fans, will be extremely upset.
So... pretty please?
- Olivia
11/13/2017 c31 Guest
I loved this
11/7/2017 c9 1Filisgare
I’m sucked into this story!
3,206 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »