FanFiction.Net
for Their Room

5/21/2016 c16 5eterna-romantica03
Time to grow up Draco. Sometimes Mr Malfoy is his worst enemy.
5/21/2016 c15 eterna-romantica03
Dear Hagrid!
5/20/2016 c14 eterna-romantica03
No rushing into this, I like it.
5/19/2016 c13 eterna-romantica03
More civil toward each other. My, my, Hermione is having naughty dreams!
5/18/2016 c12 eterna-romantica03
The ice is breaking ever so slowly.
5/18/2016 c11 eterna-romantica03
Dean has no hope.
5/18/2016 c10 eterna-romantica03
At last Hermione addressed the Mudblood issue. What is Draco to do?
5/17/2016 c9 eterna-romantica03
Again with the Mudblood insult. How many times does Hermione need to hear it and react accordingly? Now, when he kissed her? What about all those times in previous chapters? I hope Draco turns around soon or that Hermione puts him in his place.
Elena
5/12/2016 c8 eterna-romantica03
Yeah, that's one of the many scenarios written in fanfiction; the one where Lucius is an abusive parent. I have another idea. Lucius loved his son but his ambition, bigotry and fear won.
5/10/2016 c6 eterna-romantica03
I just realised that Hermione is taking Draco calling her Mudblood too well. It is The Insult of all insults and she doesn't even flinch. Other than that the story still has my interest because they are in character most of the time and that's is hard to do.

Draco is fighting so many feelings and unwanted thoughts is rather funny. He may a bigoted coward and at times cruel but we now know that a murderer or torturer he is not.
5/8/2016 c5 eterna-romantica03
Nope, Hermione would not do that to Draco no matter how much she wanted it because I pretty sure she thought it wasn't fair. Mind you, had it been Draco? Out Hermione's goes. Food for thought Hermione.
5/8/2016 c3 eterna-romantica03
Hermione's heart is too big and she does try to do the right the thing most of the time.
5/7/2016 c1 5LisayaTomago
'my two best Arithmancy students paired together' had me cracking up. Reminds me of the time my math teacher tried to do that in class. They just kept fighting the entire lesson. He never did it again. :D
5/5/2016 c1 5eterna-romantica03
It's been years since this fic first came out. I'm extremely behind in my fic reading. Curious to see how you portrayed these characters and what is your plot like since the series was not finished.
4/26/2016 c1 Guest