for Meeting Teddy

4/9/2018 c1 odieboddie71
I wished that this had been put into the book. It makes it all the more touching and emotional, especially when he discovers that like Harry, Teddy had been orphaned as well.
2/4/2017 c1 ghagh
R u kidding me? This fic is emotional torture
8/22/2015 c1 3axdxa
I love this! I wish JK had put more scenes like this in the last book - showing just what Harry had to fight for
1/1/2015 c1 20DOOLlover08
Oh my goodness! I just found this and it's beautiful! :) I would've loved for something like this to have happened in the book!
3/6/2011 c1 Deanadelyon
Very nicely done indeed :) Good job.
2/14/2011 c1 8KlaineyPotter
=D Loved It 3
1/5/2011 c1 4Kything to Write
Aaww... this is wonderful! I wish JKR would have included a scene like this in the book. It's beautiful.
6/29/2010 c1 1Minervana1
Good job! Nice story!
2/18/2010 c1 BaiLiHua
Simply beautiful. This pretty much made my night.
12/17/2008 c1 35All The Good Names Taken
Dammit. The book needed this. I would have loved this piece to be in the book. That would have just made me so wonderfully happy! I started the Harry Potter books in the wrong order. I started with the 3rd. So, Remus Lupin was the first Order member and the first person of the Maurauder era I met.

Lupin has been my favourite character ever since. And he and Harry deserved this perfect moment. They really did.

As you can guess, I really liked this story and I'm so sorry it wasn't part of the book. But I suppose, if it had it would have made Lupin's... well, the ending even harder.

But I'm glad you wrote this, and very glad I found it.
9/10/2008 c1 38tamara72
I wish that scene had been in the book as well.
8/30/2008 c1 Drummergal1994
wow. great story i loved it

i can really imagine this scene unfolding in the 7 book

great job keep writing stories!
2/23/2008 c1 4wrappedinharry
This was just so poignant and beautiful. I had to keep wiping tears out of my eyes as I was reading.

I read some of your other reviews and I saw one of them said that though it was good, she thought it was a bit emotionally OTT for Harry.

I don't agree. I think you did it just right. I think Harry would have been totally overcome meeting Teddy-anewborn baby-the miracle of which he has never seen before.

Well done. I clicked on your home page after you had reviewed A Shocking Discovery. You are not as old as me, don't worry. And I do remember the soaps but I never really got into them out here in Australia. Never watched Snata Barbara but did watch DOOL for a year or so. Got my mother-in-law addicted actually.

I will be reading your othr story when i have time though I see you haven't updated it in a long time. Are you going to finish it?

Lesley.
1/24/2008 c1 6PrettyFanGirl
Awesome and I loved it! Wish it happened! Oh well, this is good enough.
1/22/2008 c1 6ClashChick
Oh, wow, I really think that this should be what really happened!

This made me cry, especially at the part where Harry said that he would be proud to have Remus as a father. Congratulations, I really don't cry for stories, but yours had the tears coming:D And good tears, too!

Very sweet, I loved it. Great job, this is going right onto my favorites list!

~ClashChick:D