for The Brer Witch Project

4/14/2010 c1 Uncle Theodore
hey the boothill boys are from america sings and im really 14 years old the ride closed in 1988 i was born 1996 SOMEONE hold me i missed all the good rides
3/6/2009 c1 tainted-ghost
OMG the first br'er rabbit story on fanfic (hopefully not the last)
10/22/2008 c7 33Rubidia
I like the ending...
10/22/2008 c6 Rubidia
lol, nice pirate names. Are those the actual names, or did you make them up? I don't know much about Peter Pan...I've always thought Boot-Cut Trousers sounds like a pirate name. In fact, I once made up an entire story about ol' Boot-Cut Trousers, which I told to everyone with a cockney accent. I'll spare you the trauma of actually having to hear it, and finish up this review right now before I become too tempted.
10/22/2008 c5 Rubidia
lol, like the little Rachel Ray comment at the end. Very nice story so far, as usual. I'm always a huge fan of your work! Good job!

Oh, and if you have time, I would greatly appreciate if you would go and check out a HHG story of my own, called Ghost Sheep. I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Thanks,

Rubidia
10/22/2008 c3 Rubidia
bum bum bum! What will happen next?
10/15/2008 c2 Rubidia
Bum bum bum! Cliffhanger! Good work so far, I'd continue reading, but I'm being kicked off the computer by my sister. Meh. Can't wait to finish it!
4/6/2008 c7 14Aquarian Wolf
A great story, BP! I loved the sweet ending for the ghosts. And I especially liked Mickey's, "That's all folks!" Can't wait to see what you have next in store!
3/29/2008 c6 Aquarian Wolf
Has this been your longest, or one of your longest chapters? Just curious.

Anyhoozitz, funny as always! I was doing a lot of giggling as I read this.
3/23/2008 c5 Aquarian Wolf
Great work as always! I loved the Mr. Grinch parody.

Take scare!
12/15/2007 c2 20MiriahoftheWind
I always love these stories. Please write soon because I want to see what could stop the ghosts from flying away? An Amulet? Madame Leota? What?
11/3/2007 c1 Aquarian Wolf
Wonderful start! I hope you can update soon! You always pack in so many great giggle-worthy lines in each chapter. Master Gracey posing as the little kid was hilarious and I cracked up imagining Phineas screaming, "I TOOK A FRISBEE TO THE FACE!" It was nice to see the Br'er Critters accents spelled out. I love it when people take the time to write their dialogue in the same way they speak.

Have a great weekend! And a belated Happy Halloween!