for Organization Personal

10/5/2011 c13 fdhkliyrewaxvbvsqwgipnds
These were really good! ^_^. I think i liked the Roxas one the best :)
4/24/2009 c13 6his paper wings
Love this, it'su unique and in character. I love poetry so this was fun to read ^^

~Rain
6/6/2008 c10 13Firebloom
Ah, very descriptive and insightful, once again. You should take two cans of Pepsi moer often! XP
5/17/2008 c7 Aeris10102
Quite impressive. I liked it, though it didn't ryme Mal...
2/22/2008 c9 Firebloom
I gotta say, this one is probably the funniest. How could it not, being Xigbar? Anyway, great piece, and I anticipate the next one with much enthusiasm!
2/22/2008 c8 Firebloom
Liked this one; another fine piece of poetry. Loved the line that had '2 Clever 4 Own Good' in it.
2/16/2008 c7 Firebloom
Ooh, I like this one, and not just for the fact that Larxene is pretty much my favorite Oganization character. "Torturer" and "Wild" seem very fitting for her, as well. Every line here is tantalizingly close to her character, lovely job!
12/31/2007 c6 Firebloom
I liked this one; very detailed and believable. I like the dive into Marluxia's character very much in this one.

Another one excellantly done!
12/31/2007 c5 Firebloom
Nice, I liked this one. A nice sprinkle of humor on Xemnas's poem when Demyx and Zexion are mentioned, respectively of course.
12/29/2007 c6 Shiba-X
Nice.Still wish I had this assignment in class.That would be interesting.Nice poems.Update Soon!
11/13/2007 c4 Shiba-X
NIce. Once again very nice. I've been getting a buch of stuff from reviewing afew plushies a pie more candy! I love R&Ring!Update Soon!
11/12/2007 c4 Firebloom
Once again another beautiful piece for the members. Kudos on your spectacular and insightful poetry skills on Organization XI! I eagerly await for more!
11/12/2007 c4 23BlackChaos105
Nicely done Mooncry, I expect to see more great writings soon.

Listen, I need your help, if I didn't tell you already.

The admins banned one of my stories, and forbid me from writing for a few days, giving me a reason that didn't make any sense.

Now, this upsets me, and I can't contact the admins, plus, apparently they may be going after songfics, which is what it was, and I've written like ten songfics, so I'm afraid I may get canned.

Chibi is starting a forum tomorrow to fight back, please, join it.

Update again soon! And thanks!

BlackChaos, out.
11/4/2007 c1 Shiba-X
Wow.This is awesome so far. Please update Soon!
11/3/2007 c3 BlackChaos105
...So solemn, you give the rest of the Organization a strange, human gleam, I like that. Update soon! BlackChaos, out.
16 Page 1 2 Next »