for The New President

9/9/2019 c1 WD
Please continue...
7/3/2013 c1 4DreamFeathers
Huh, okay, now you woke my appetite with this teaser. I would be really curious to see how did Master get there and how would he be dealt with.
Have you ever considered writing for more of this story, since you definitely have a knack of good, gripping writing style that just sucks the reader in.
8/29/2012 c1 25Lordheaven
Superb chapter. Epic encounter between Bester and the Master. Love to see it how it continues butif chap1 is any indication the rest should be as superb as its beginning.
9/8/2011 c1 1Arekanderu
Brilliant :)
9/3/2011 c1 7S058
Damn, that's even scarier than Clark as President.

The Drums, the never ending drums as the leader of EA?

Terrifying.
4/20/2011 c1 5Miguel51
Bester...bested? Then again, he was up against the Master, so that shouldn't be too surprising. Great fic.
1/25/2011 c1 BlackLioness
This was a very enjoyable B5/DW crossover, I just love how you wrote all the characters, from Sinclair to the Master, their voices rang true and made the story beliveable. The psyhic battle between Bester and the Master was interesting, I liked that Alfred wasn't completely overwhelmed by the Master's mental abilities and actually managed to come out victorious, if only for a moment. I'm very tempted, but I'll refrain from asking for a sequel and simply say - excellent work, thanks for sharing!
12/26/2010 c1 32The Sithspawn
OMG this is awesome!

There should definately be more of this. What's the Master's plan now? And what about the Doctor? How would he resolve this?

I'd love to see the Minbari (especially the Warrior Caste) try to rebuff him when he reveals just what and how powrful he really is:):):)
8/15/2010 c1 15Magic-Amethyst80
Stumbled upon this story a few days ago, not sure why I never had a chance to read it until now. It is absolutely incredible, the ultimate telepathic showdown The Master versus Alfred Bester, and I can't stop thinking about this story. I understand why you are only doing this as a one shot, but I really love the idea.

As usual, your characterization of The Simm Master is spot on, and I enjoy your stories where he pops in as a leader in places other than the UK in the 21st Century.

Kudos for you managing to have Bester throwing in a few punches against The Master, and basically use his inner rage to overcome him, being one of the few, even among the Timelords, to do well against him. It certainly says a lot about Bester to have that kind of rage, and begs another question. How would other Timelords would do against Bester?

Also interesting to see that The Master had to do the whole head between hands thing in this fight. If there were some type of physical barrier between the two would the fight go any differently? We've seen The Doctor do that when using his telepathy, but what is the telepathic range of a Timelord compared to a strong B5 human telepath?
1/3/2010 c1 68KyliaQuilor
lol. I liked it. Very well written twist
12/26/2009 c1 45Master of the Boot
Shame that this is fin. I was really hoping for more. After all, it is such an excellent and exciting story. This is just brilliant, it parallels that Dr. Who episode in all the perfect ways and it has all kinds of fresh goodness to it.

I think that the BSG universe is sick and what it needs . . . is a Doctor. :D

Thanks for a thrilling read.

ta

Master of the Boot
5/3/2009 c1 27Isis the Sphinx

Boom.

Very cool. I love your AU change. Would love to see more in this universe if you wrote it. Keep writing!
12/17/2007 c1 31RogerD
Never thought a Doctor Who / Baby 5 crossover would work. Nice one
11/21/2007 c1 289JA Baker
A sequel, maybe with The Doctor, Jack and Martha talking to Kosh, would be greatly appreciate. Hell, just knowing the outcome of the fight between The Master and Bester would be cool.
11/13/2007 c1 23Evilclone