for Tears Don't Fall

8/13/2016 c10 46Constance Truggle
So I've had to reread this again, because it's that awesome. I'm going to leave a wish for more, and the surety that I'll read it again in the future, even unfinished as it is. Thanks for sharing it!

5/9/2016 c11 1Neko-Mitsuko
Dude this story makes me want to check your Author's page I like it!
6/2/2013 c1 1MalachiteWolf
Love your story :) I wish there were more FF7 and Buffy x-overs. Update soon please.
5/9/2013 c11 54Through the Mirror Darkly
Love it. Hope to see more soon.
2/3/2013 c11 46Constance Truggle
I am so glad you've updated from what I last read on TTH. I love this story and hope to see you continue it.

2/2/2013 c3 Constance Truggle
Love this line:
Genius, that one. Some drink from the fountain of knowledge. Clearly, he had only gargled.

And now I can stalk this story on ffn, too. .

10/15/2012 c11 22Delphine Pryde
The story lives! *sniffles* Poor Buffy, to make friends and lose them...she and Auron would have made a cute couple, but so would she and Vincent! Hope you continue soon! _
10/14/2012 c11 32EroSlackerMicha
glad to see this continued. nice little heart moment. as always keep up the good work and in the words of a certain man...FEED US MORE!
10/14/2012 c11 3Cactus Wrynn
KYAA! I can hardly wait for the next chappy!
10/14/2012 c11 3dimonyo-anghel
Thanks for the update!
7/28/2012 c10 Tribernator
this was an interesting story. Too bad you seem to have abandoned it. Not that I can blame you, it must sting haing a story this good with so few reviews.
7/28/2012 c6 Tribernator
daaaw, Vinny has a crush! :p
7/28/2012 c2 Tribernator
Hmm, I guess this was important to cover for the 6 people on earth who havent played the game yet. :D Hopefully the next chapter will be the last one for flashback central.
7/28/2012 c1 Tribernator
Heh, cool start, I love a good ff7 crossover. They pop up so rarely as anything other thana stupid canon retelling of the ff7 game with an extra character pasted in who stomps everything but nothing ever turns out different.
2/27/2011 c10 Jason123456
kickass story i liked the idea of buffy as freelance warrior helping veryone with there end of the world problems. hope you coninue the story.
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »