for I Haven't a Clue

12/21/2008 c1 15fi3fi3
lol i loved this (probably because from the moment you said 'in nid' i thought 'hang on i know that'.

Its so funny and i love playing mornington cresent.

well done
3/29/2008 c1 2deleteaccount2486765
Brilliant

I've just had to Google 'Mornington Crescent'

=]

x
12/11/2007 c1 6Magical Meerkat
Ha Ha love the twist at the end!
12/9/2007 c1 140B00k Freak
LMAO!
11/14/2007 c1 1Night-Owl123
It's a funny story. I didn't know what Mornington Cresent was, so after I read this story I went to Wikapedia and looked it up. ^_^
11/7/2007 c1 113Erin Giles
I did exactly the same as Jack... typed Mornington Crescent into Google. I'm still confused... but doesn't make your story any less funny! :)
11/7/2007 c1 7Gamine Madcap
So, I don't know what sort of game this is, but I know of similar games that I have been unable to learn because of the mass of stupid rules. True, we don't know what Tosh and Ianto do when they're not at work, do we? Though Jack could have always invited Ianto to stay over...anywho, great work, all the way around. Keep it up!
11/6/2007 c1 41SpaceMonkey0941
Haha, very cute! I don't think this game has made it to the other side of the Atlantic yet, but we've got a different one over here called The Game which you might have heard of (I just lost).

The object of The Game is to forget about The Game. Once you know about The Game you are playing. As soon as you think of The Game you must immediately announce (out loud) I JUST LOST THE GAME. You're trying to get other people to lose. After you have lost, you have a half an hour to forget about The Game again. Basically you can't ever stop losing The Game, because as soon as you think "hah! I won The Game!" you have just thought about The Game, therefore you have just lost The Game.

Anyway. Long and convoluted way of saying "hurrah, good 'ficlet, funny idea, I should research this Mornington Crescent, nice job".
11/6/2007 c1 7DoctorWhoRules
i had no clue ther was a torchwood all by its self cool so thats why torchwood stories r going down they use to not oww love the story

~Audrey~
11/6/2007 c1 10wildfirexpassion
" they're arguing about the rules of a game that has no rules."

LOL.

Now, that's just sad. xD

Good job, keep up the good work!