for I'll Always Remember

3/21/2008 c1 257cheri1
I love this. I love Timothy and It's neat that he knows Jack. Great job!
12/22/2007 c1 2kiriandanna
sweet =)
11/23/2007 c1 9Gollum's Fish
Hmm ... nice idea, quite sweet, really, but you Must learn to use better grammar. There are more marks in English than full-stops and commas. A full-stop is never followed by any other mark (you have it followed by a comma somewhere in here) and you MUST remember to insert correct grammar in your speech - for example:

"Yes I am" he replied

That should be: "Yes, I am," he replied.

Also, be careful with your speech; you're so determined to get to the more emotive parts that you rush the introduction. There needs to be a bit of a boost here with description, too, as the constant speech swamps the initial detail at the beginning.

I know I sound picky, but I am a real grammar freak, as it makes reading so much easier. It just makes things make sense.

All the best,

Gollum's Fish
11/8/2007 c1 5Thedoctorshope900
That was really sweet. Particularly having them meet like that. Really very good.
11/8/2007 c1 3Sweet Cocoa
That was a lovely story
11/7/2007 c1 41SpaceMonkey0941
So it's the 11th? I shall indeed wear a poppy. I'm sorry to say that I forgot to Remember last year, but this year I'll do a better job of it.

Nice 'ficlet, I liked Timothy a lot in Family of Blood (good episode all around except for the CREEPY scarecrows), and speaking of it WOW David Tennant is on my "10 Best TV Actors" list for that scene when he's human deciding whether to become a Time Lord again or not. I cried. Honestly. That was the most heart-rending thing ever.

Again, very nice job, keep the stories coming!