for That One Week in October

Interesting..
7/7/2010 c2 17takuya
yay really cute ^_^
1/12/2010 c2 counter-intuitive
Wonderful ^^ At first I was worried that it was something bad about Naruto because it's his birthday on Oct 10 but it was all fine so phewf xD
12/21/2009 c2 2softdreamer
it was hilarious XD

liked it -especially since for once Itachi wasn't controlling Sasuke but far from it, that was so refreshing XD
12/19/2009 c2 16Wingedteen
I've read this story maybe four times now, and it never gets old! This is just one of those stories that gets stuck in your head- the image of olAsexualBossman!Sasuke who is admired and feared by everyone losing it, that one week in October, and his underlings discovering that his bad mood came from MISSING NARUTO just makes me develop a tooth ache and want to go read this peice of genuis all over again!
8/30/2009 c2 68May Eve
-giggles hysterically- This has to be the most adorable SasuNaru fic I've ever read. And that is saying something. Especially since I usually can't stand these non-ninja-verse fics. Very well done! ^^
7/20/2009 c2 16Crazy PurpleSage
Very cute. I liked it a lot! ^^

But does that mean Naruto is there in Japan with Sasuke for the rest of the year? Then why doesn't any one at Sasuke's work know about him before that incident? What does Naruto do anyway?

Oh, and I LOVED the little ItaNaru moment. Poor Itachi, Sasuke already stole Naruto.

They are all so cute! ^^ Great story! :)
7/15/2009 c2 4AuphePuck girl
AMAZING

you only get one word, well ok more than one

so fluffy

aw

love it
7/2/2009 c2 1CraZyRanDoMneSS
That was a really cute story...I just love me a clingy Sasuke... ^_^
2/17/2009 c2 17j7nX
This story was so good! Very sweet and funny too :) I loved it. Naruto, you bring peace and disaster at the same time, hand in hand. It was wonderful.
1/26/2009 c2 Angel
Funny and witty as hell LOL - love it!
1/1/2009 c2 nomy
this is so unexpected!..the story line is so just brilliant and undeniable cute and cute!..LOL..dont have any original idea to compliment!~~but in all the seriousness..I LOVE THIS STORY!great job!excellent in fact!
12/17/2008 c2 The 17th Requiem
I honestly didn't see how this could end well, but it did! I enjoyed this so so much! Especially the meeting of Itachi and Naruto!
11/29/2008 c2 20Mrs Hatake Itachi
Nice story!
10/2/2008 c2 2Aikage
This was a really cute ans sweet story. XD Poor Sasuke, missing his sunshine.
79 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »