for Necessary Evil

12/17/2015 c37 leasmom
Just finished this again. Still a very good read. Liked that Jason never wanted to be a boss and was willing to leave all his friends to be with Liz.
3/5/2010 c37 lrobinson01
Great story.
5/31/2008 c37 Eunice Scruggs
I just came across this the other day and I just finished reading all of the chapters. It was a wonderful...different story...but all your stories are like that. Thanks for writing it. It really was an enjoyable, fun read.
4/30/2008 c37 leasmom
Oh I love happy endings. Now start a new one. I like knights and vampiers and such as long as it doesn't get to bloody.
4/30/2008 c1 10GHLiasonGirl
THANK YOU for writting and posting this whole fic! It is simply wonderful
4/30/2008 c37 GHLiasonGirl
YAY! I;m glad everything seemingly ended well :-) Jason and Liz are together, Spin has friends, a little sad about Patrick being left alone but I'm sure he'll be good in the end.
4/29/2008 c36 leasmom
Oh goodie Thomas Keller got it. I expected Ric to protest that he is Thomas Oh well it couldn't happen to a nicer guy. And to think this was all Alexs idea
4/29/2008 c36 GHLiasonGirl
Wow! I didn't see that coming, I'm glad Spinelli is ok! It would seem that Jason and Liz might actually be able to get away from it all :-)
4/29/2008 c35 GHLiasonGirl
Oh no Spinelli! I hope he's ok!
4/28/2008 c34 GHLiasonGirl
Things are really heating up... I hope Ric doesn't even see it coming! Keep 'em coming
4/28/2008 c33 GHLiasonGirl
ICA! Ric has to die! Poor Alexis, that is a horrible way to found out about a friend.
4/28/2008 c34 leasmom
good for Alex she is standing up for her friend. You need to get her a man.
4/27/2008 c32 GHLiasonGirl
It seems that Ric is finally going to get what he deserves! And you've done the impossible again, I worried about Carly. Geez! Great work!
4/27/2008 c31 GHLiasonGirl
That's so sad... I'm glad Patrick was able to bond with Liz :-) and I'm interested to know what Carly is going to do next
4/27/2008 c30 GHLiasonGirl
GR he wasn't even in this chapter and I hate Ric! That was beautiful though, and wonderfully written.
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »