FanFiction.Net
for The Adventures of Team WITCH and Batwoman

9/15/2013 c4 5Guardianrebel18
I love your story so much, please update!
9/30/2012 c3 7Sonicthehedgewolf
R u ever gonna finish this story. Or do u plan on adopting it out?
7/2/2012 c4 303FunahoMisaki
please update soon i like this story somewhat
11/28/2011 c4 Neurele
gotta admit this story is extreamly interesting & i really hope u plan on continuing it in the near future.

gotta love the part where will actually reacted very close to how virgil did in static shock when they 1st got their powers however i think will handled it alot better than he did. personally i think u should add a utility belt on will's outfit maybe so she can hold electrical batteries or something for a quick recharge in combat or maybe for storage when she wants to power down instead of wasting her power by releasing it into the air, also do u intend for will to use the same expanding metal disk that static uses? if so maybe it can also be equipped to store on her belt or have a couple spares so she's not grounded like i've seen static be.

anyways these are just my opinions/thoughts though since it works fine as is.

hope to see you update this story soon despite u working on others 1st.
11/19/2011 c4 Shadow fire
WERE IS MY CHAPTER 5!
9/30/2011 c4 7Sonicthehedgewolf
This is a better crossover than I thought it would be. U should finish this I'm curious to see what will happen next
2/4/2010 c4 YunaNeko
Wonderful. Love It. Can't Wait For Next Chapter. UPDATE SOON! GAMBATTE NE:)
11/19/2009 c4 16eddog2323
Keep going. It is a good story. I can'twhatuntil the two family members meet as heros.
4/10/2009 c4 2Trinix216
please update soon!
1/30/2009 c4 5Greki
I'm afraid that I don't have quite enough disposition to review all of your chapters. It's not that I don't like them, quite the contrary! It's just that I'm feeling a bit lazy right now to re-read the whole story again. I have to say, though, that I'm glad I saw Static Shock. XD Great job!
11/29/2008 c4 5Karena Leo
I really liked it EXCEPT for two things. The first is that the taking stuff makes the W.I.T.C.H sound like thieves. And the junkyard? Couldn't it have been in someone's basement? The second thing is that her mom is bat-woman. SORRY, but it's kind of lame. She was a good character up 'till then. But the story is GREAT! Ignore my critique if you want!
11/13/2008 c4 DyingDemon
good story I hope it's not the end of it so please update soon :)
9/16/2008 c1 1KaijuBlue
Though I had my doubts about it at first, I absolutley LOVE this fic. UPDATE SOON!
9/2/2008 c4 Nessa675