for Immortal Life

4/7/2011 c19 11RavenWing1997
UPDATE PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ LOVE THE STORY ITS AWSUM LOL
3/29/2011 c19 Guest
So desperate to find out what happens when they find out that Sky is their dad... And about Bloom... Seriously update soon 'cuz I think I'll die if you don't!
3/24/2011 c19 Guest
will u plz update this awesome story
3/23/2011 c19 Guest
this fanfiction is just amazingly incredible. U r surely a great writer but there is 1 thing u need to learn and that is update. Ilast saw the story a month ago it was ended here and today also it is here.

Plz update
3/22/2011 c19 bloombeauty
That was flipping awesome! I loved it! Please update soon. I have read this story like 5 different times, and each time I love it!
3/12/2011 c19 YO
:) Still here!
3/12/2011 c19 bloomvampirefan1
Please Please Please Please update the story.this is the best story i ever read on fanfiction. Can you write a sequel or conitune the story please.

Can you try do it before March Finish.
3/10/2011 c19 Guest
cant wait til next chappie
2/25/2011 c19 bloomvampirefan1
can you please please please add to this story i really really love this story?
2/23/2011 c19 Guest
Omg! U finally updated! And it was awesome, if I may add! Can't wait for the next one! ^_^
1/24/2011 c19 1xXKittzaXx
ahhhhh, I can't wait till the next chapter
12/29/2010 c19 4phoenixprincessofflight
okaii, point taken - never piss off a vampire - :)

i love the way you write, i think you have a real talent

keep up the good work and i cant wait for the next chapter

- jodie -
12/28/2010 c19 bloom
can you pleeeeeeeease please update
12/22/2010 c19 TheGirlBehindTheBun
OMG! I LOVE YOUR STORY! JUST WONDERING...When is Sky and Bloom gonna meet? When is Skylar and Leo gonna find out that their dad is Sky? PLZ UPDATE SOON PLZ!
12/21/2010 c19 1WinxfairyBloomfan1212
OMG! THE BEST STORY I HAVE READ YET AND THAT'S A LOT OF STORIES I HAVE READ! YOU BEAT ALL THEM! :) YEAH GOOD FOR YOU! OK NOW TO WHY I REVIEW... DO YOU PLAN TO WRITE A SEQUEL TO THIS STORY! IF YOU DON'T PLZ WRITE ONE CAUSE YOU ARE REALLY GOOD AT WRITING! WELL TTYL Winxfairyboomfan1212
229 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »