for Immortal Life

12/12/2010 c19 Lacey winx 333
Whens bloom going to apeak in this or show up? Does sky and her get back together? please tell me they do!
12/12/2010 c19 21Peaceful Dragon Rose
good chapter
12/6/2010 c18 Guest
When are you going to update? This is awesome! I'm dying to know what happens next!
10/13/2010 c6 please
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAN YOU KEEP GOING WITH THIS STRORY!
9/26/2010 c18 6Kokuyoseki
I really love the plot so far. could you please continue soon? i would love to read what happens next and why Sky is looking at two mirror images of himself.
9/14/2010 c18 3ao3lover101
I really love the way this is going, and I think it is incredibly well written. I look forward to your next post eagerly.

-Alexi Naori
8/19/2010 c5 bloomvampirefan1
go bloom.bloom hurt the witchs or trix.they need it.
8/19/2010 c18 bloomvampirefan1
Children Couples are you going to update this story?

Skylar & Jaydon

Leo & Gwen
8/18/2010 c18 bloomvampirefan1
can you mke picture of how the bloom children lok like and bloom.
8/18/2010 c18 bloomvampirefan1
Will sky forgive bloom for not tell him that she was have twin.

Will bloom turn sky into a vampire ? or will she and her children turn full human.will they get mad their for not telling them about their father king sky.hopefully sky and bloom go back together.this is a awesome story. don't stop writing this story or other vampire storys, i love them. i love this story.this is the best story i ever read on

fanfiction.i know you may be busy but please coutine this story.

from:bloomvampirefan1

have a nice day.
8/18/2010 c18 bloomvampirefan1
Will The Children Find out that there ddad is aa normal human not a vampire like them?Will sky find out that he a father and have two vampire/human children andthat Bloom Is a vampire the queen of the vampires.Please,please,please keep writing this story.I love This Story.
what happen next?Will Sky Find Out that he has to vampire/human

child?will he find out tht Bloom is the Queen of the vampires
8/18/2010 c18 YOIMME
So, you going to continue this?
8/18/2010 c18 BloooVampirefan
When Are You going to add to the story. i love it. make more story about bloom as a vampire.make more chapter please
8/14/2010 c18 winx lover
have you given up on this story? please please can you continue it's my favourite story. :)
229 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »