FanFiction.Net
for It's Just a Nursery Rhyme

5/26/2020 c1 1CaptainShort19
Wait until he finds out Russian nursery rhymes, such as Tili Tili Boom
8/31/2018 c1 5Murasaki Dokugi
Hahahaha! This is hillarious! XD Poor Sarah ... She can't help herself with Ironhide's Logical Naiveness x'''D
6/22/2015 c1 46nadillaandlaprasthefireandice
Hahahahahaha XD! I love how Ironhide is so naive. He's so cute when he is naive.
7/15/2013 c1 3Ironhide's Daughter
I was laughing quite hard at this, and I don't laugh often. Good job!
7/9/2013 c1 4icesong180
I was cracking up alongside Will throughout the nursery rhymes.
Also, "Leaf blowers are noisy, they pollute, and we don't have one." Classic Will. XD
10/20/2012 c1 17EquinoxKnight01
Hilarious story. I could only imagine what would happen if Ironhide shared the nursery rhymes with the rest of the Autobots.
12/31/2011 c1 Rexter117
Omigosh this is so funny! I kept laughing when i was reading it an my parents kept staring at me like... Wha? And i just kept laughing and... Well... Anyways it was really funnny is my point:)
11/22/2011 c1 46Foxbear
*giggling like an idiot*

This was too much fun!

A wonderful story.
8/18/2011 c1 2myers1978
That is adorable! And Ironhide always seemed like someone who was open to learning and curious about things so I could really see that happening!
9/4/2010 c1 3Lerrinus
*falls off chair laughing* Loved it! Nicely done! :-)
8/28/2010 c1 1TheDecepticonFemme1
LOL! This had me laughing all the way through! Ironhide and his nursery rhyme questions, poor Sarah LOL!

Hilarious story!
7/15/2010 c1 22Ell Bee Someone Else Now
Ah, a story inspired by the writer's own children! Poor Sarah - I so enjoy the stories of Autobots as the "Spock" character: very smart, thank you (although in Ironhide's case that does seem to be stretching the definition a bit), but so uninformed as to human traditions as to be almost childlike. Creating for us the bits of comedy inherent in our culture that only an outsider can hold a mirror to.

Bet theshadowcat was just having a little fun writing a fic, and didn't know she was dealing with all this sociological nonsense.
5/19/2010 c1 26Gargoyle13
Oh my...I need help - my sides hurt so bad from laughing. If my co-workers didn't think I was losing it over here, then they surely do now. I thought you did well writing in past tense, but then I was trying to wipe tears from my eyes as I read, so I might not be the best judge.
5/5/2010 c1 Starburst
Lol, and then we have the talk as to why Captain/Major (forgot which rank) Lennox is makeing such odd noises and if 'Hide should get Ratchet. Ah yes I can see it now, espically if 'Hide pokes him to make sure he's alright...
1/14/2010 c1 Biologs07
Funny story! I'm sure our nursery rhymes really wouldn't make much sense to an alien...heck most of the time they don't make much sense to me either. I wonder what the other autobots would think of nursery rhymes. Anyway, I really liked the story a lot!
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »