for Waiting

8/25/2012 c1 NerdyGirl0414
i love how u match their relationship to the song Bubbly! i never noticed how much it actually does remind me of the nights Edward spends in Bella's room! :D
2/21/2009 c1 5cool-gal95
aw...so sweet...bt y did u refer to Edward in second person?
1/15/2009 c1 10DestinyIntertwined
Wow I absolutely loved this One-shot! This is just too good! I've read ur other stories and I think you have a real talent for writing! Keep it up this story made chills go down my spine! Amazing Job! ^_^
4/20/2008 c1 2Tuggummi
Do you know how much I love this? It's brillant!
3/24/2008 c1 14BlueSea14
Ooh, I like it! :) Very nice.

Your writing style is very interesting in this story. I'm not sure if it's like this in all of them (because I haven't read them yet, LOL) but the way you wrote in this story was very good. All the adjectives and descriptive words in general were captivating.

I only found a couple spots of punctuation error. There was:

“Might it help if I explained to you the reason for my lateness resulted from the sudden sickness of one of the airline pilots.”

If you wanted it as a question, the way it's phrased, then you forgot the qustion mark at the end. Or if you wanted it as a statement, then you might have wanted to rephrase that to make it a statement rather than a question. :)

That's all I found, but it was hardly noticable. I only found it because I'm a freak for grammar and et cetera like that. :)

Great job! I liked it!
1/21/2008 c1 26Epitome of Randomness
So adorably cute. Bubbly, if you will.
1/2/2008 c1 Je t'aimerai toujours
That was so awesome! The first and second person thing was a really cool idea and worked really really well. Short but amazing and totally captures a ton of emotion =D the poem has a cool effect too
12/16/2007 c1 envious-eyes
That was really good. What will Edward do with the soup? Lol. Great fic.
12/1/2007 c1 32gigi2690
How did I miss this fic? You are on my author alert! Well, considering I am sick, this totally made my evening! Brilliantly done, but you should know that I would of course say this. Not because it is untrue, but because this is you we are talking about! Congrats on your skill and your bright future ;)

gigi
11/26/2007 c1 14WrittingPrincess9
WOW THIS IS AWSOME. But of course- you always have been a top writer in my faverite list.

Keep up the good writing.

WP9 X
11/21/2007 c1 lklk9ilklnjkl
I like the idea behind this story. You should write a couple more chapters.
11/15/2007 c1 4soveryunpretty
Writing in Literary present? Nice. I had to write like that for English to summarize Gawain and the Green Knight, I think my writing regressed to the 3rd grade, it was that bad. I always write in past tense, it was so wierd. You handled it beautifully though, as usual, and hey, who's complaining about the angsty stuff?
11/13/2007 c1 9AimeLaire