for BTP Original

12/16/2010 c7 2Mionefan
So, Hermione and Neville. That's a good choice.
8/12/2010 c11 crazyjim87
I hope everything is well with your son. on to the story now, i love your story and i am willing to follow it to the end, so i want to ask you when are you planning on updating it?
8/12/2010 c1 Morboe
Needs a lot of work and attention to grammar.
6/10/2010 c10 58Zucht
I'm enjoying this story so I vote to just finish the story and revise it later!
3/11/2009 c10 rrrrrman
awsome please just contnue it
2/8/2009 c10 adfdsvn1
well i would beta but im way too lazy to actually write anything on ffn so all i can do is hope you the best and hoep this story dosnt get abandonned
2/1/2009 c10 2pfeil
Please don't delete what you have. It's sad to lose stories, even if their authors want to re-write them.
2/1/2009 c10 3walters1
Great story. Please continue. I would go with finishing and postinga 2.0 story, as it is great and two versions would be great.
1/28/2009 c10 5rdg2000
Please keep it and report the chapters as you can!

It's hard to find a good H/G story, and I'm afraid I might not find a 2.0 version.

Thank you for your talent and time in writing this story!

rdgale
1/27/2009 c4 ROBERT-19588
Harry needs to goto Gringotts and have a skills and heritage test run on him, as well check for any magical Blocks and tracking devices on him or his thangs.

Dumbledore needs to goto Azkaban for putting Harry with the Dudleys, as well as the ilegial blocks and spells Dumbledore placed on Harry, as well as the Dudleys to goto prison for what they did to Harry.

- Dumbledore put Harry with the Dudleys, so Dumbledore is just as

responble as the Dudleys for how Harry was treated by the Dudleys,

as Dumbledore was an accessory to how Harry was treated by the

Dudleys .

In the Harry Potter and mostly in the Fan Fics Dumbledore never gets in trubble for what he allowed Harry to go through at the Dudleys as well as at Hogwarts.

Snape needs to goto Azkaban for all the thangs he has done to Harry and his family.

- Snap over haeard the prophecy and repoted it to Voldemort,

thus puttig Harry and his fmily in danger.

Why did Dobby not try and help Harry?
1/27/2009 c10 jmsdragn
i see you changed your name and i suggest just doing a 2.0 thing
1/27/2009 c10 8Hedwig Edwiges
I think is better to just replace the chapter as you correct them. Because if you delete the story you loose all the reviews too.
1/26/2009 c10 Ducky30
Personal opinion is keep this version and post 2.0. When 2.0 catches up to this one then delete it after warning us.
1/26/2009 c10 4Silo666