FanFiction.Net
for The Zombie Curse OneShot Fic

9/15/2008 c1 64Gameblaster12
I love the zombie ideas just because I like that kind of thing and so far, this is the best that i've read. Great job
7/9/2008 c1 13koolkame
Great story. I figured out it was an illusion early but I'm good at that sort of thing. I always wanted to do Marvel Zombies take on WITCH, but never got around to it. Thanks for making this!
4/11/2008 c1 steve rogers
didn't think i was going to like this but you proved me wrong.
3/30/2008 c1 3Sniper Fodder
Lol for a horror story, it was a good one. I wasn' to far off when I had guessed what had happened to Will. Excellent job.

Just as a side note, I think it's Spelled Kandrakar with a k and not a C.
12/15/2007 c1 1Manic Dormouseguy
Nice!

I really like it.

Very emotional at the end.

Would be awesome if this had a sequel.

Faved.
11/26/2007 c1 12GuyverZero
damn now that was a wild ride, really wasn't expecting the twist there at the end either. peace out.

GZ
11/19/2007 c1 A J
pretty good for a random bit of insanity. survival horror, candracar style. catch ya on the flipside, A J
11/19/2007 c1 1Worker72
That was fun! But one has to wonder if the Oracle is getting an earache from Susan between the scenes because he knowingly put her (baby) daughter in dangerous situations? And if you don't think she will give the Oracle a piece of her mind then you don't know parents.
11/17/2007 c1 28Karon19
Very good. You have a developed imagination and sense of plot...just take more time into your spelling and grammar and you're perfect.

Knight
11/14/2007 c1 13Queen Lily Tiger Ellyessa
Lol, I knew it was an illusion from when everyone was it, poor will thinking her friends where... well good story keep up the good work. lol
11/13/2007 c1 2Ice Queen of Candracar
Another kickass story, excellent job. The Shaman has got to be one of the best OC bad guy's I've seen. Hell, this is one of the best Witch original stories that I've seen.
11/13/2007 c1 Philip Gipson
This story rocked! Thanks a lot for posting this. Will was very scared that her loved ones were turned into zombies by that Shaman guy. She had been forced to fight them, even her mother! A very Will-centric story. Are you going to make more "W.I.T.C.H." one-shots that center around the other Guardians, Elyon, and Caleb?
11/13/2007 c1 12Wilhelmina Vandom
Wow, another great story, thankies so much. I loved the suspense of it and the final scene with Will and Susan was so touching. The Oracle was so cool, actually wanting to give Will a break instead of trying to shove her right back in to the middle of things.