FanFiction.Net
for The Twilight Ride

8/4/2012 c8 3Krazie-Kenzie
more now! but jake imprinting on max? no it must end as FAX! because i love fax! they are so cute together. anyway why isn't there more of this!?
6/24/2010 c8 awkweird ideas lead to
oh my gosh you should totally make fang and jacob fight! even though its unfair that fang has no fangs and jacob actually has some... lol funny... just saying though. and then max should totally like be just flying off somewhere after a big fight with fang bout ! ya!
8/16/2009 c8 Jamie Wilson
omg you so effing have to write more
8/2/2009 c8 imadinorawr
Love it! Write fast plz!
7/4/2009 c4 13gillsbluefeather
Stupid Bella! Of course it is! If it wasn't for the flock she'd be dead.
4/13/2009 c8 Anthousa
absolutaly amazing
4/13/2009 c6 Anthousa
That is such a cool idea, that jacob imprinted on Max, whoever came up with that is a gineus(if thats how you spell it)
4/6/2009 c8 becca
write more hurry!
2/14/2009 c8 Taylor
keep writing and make somethin good happin between max an fang
2/2/2009 c8 4Cue.Mysterious.Music.Rite.Now
This is pretty good well scratch that this is really good! Are you going to continue its really good!
1/4/2009 c8 6AloysiusJo
You should keep this going and if you leave this at this cliffhanger I will come over to your computer virtually and crash it! lol good story though
10/1/2008 c8 7phoenixflyinghigh
raeally godd!

bi
8/31/2008 c7 5All.The.Pretty.Corpses
what does Co mean? OH! Well, yeah, they should know about it... well, a bit later and what not! Or Angel can Read their minds ohhooh! lol

Wow, I feel dumb now... maybe I'll look it up... but it's probably different here on Fanfic!

lol

Well, I LOVE YOUR STORY! Can't wait to read more! UDPATE!
8/29/2008 c8 1edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207
as long as edward recues bella and the bird kids i don't mind!
8/29/2008 c7 edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207
omg ya but they need to get away from jane!
102 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »