for The Interupted Date

6/1/2011 c1 1DevilsGoddess
Oh I cried when I read this. Leo's a jerk. But that part where Chris almost died and he and Bianca told each other they loved them it was like so sad! oh great story.
7/2/2009 c1 7Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku
mm interesting
12/1/2008 c1 Lilli
Great job on this one also. Leo's such a jerk. Do you think you could do a story when Leo realizes what he's doing?
3/17/2008 c1 WickedNut
Hi. I just left a review for the prequel (sp?) to this. "Ow!" *rubs shoulder and glares angrily* Well, my cousin Ashley and I left a review.

As we said before:

FREAKINGING Awesome!

Please write more stories! You're a great writer.

And yes, I was almost crying at the end, and Ashley is sniffling.

And...she hit me again. Great.

Well, I love her anyway. And we both love your story!

Jenna and Ashley
12/3/2007 c1 4Warriora
This is good, too :). I like the little clues like, "not knowing someone was watching him," and "not knowing that this could be the last time he would use his powers." Pretty sweet.
11/15/2007 c1 11goldacharmed
please know that the very last thing i want to do is to be rude. so i hope this doesnt hurt your feelings. the fact that Bianca sings isnt the best idea and nother is the fact that its a miley Cyrus couse Bianca is into more of a goth stile judging by her attatude and choose of what to weair. but other than that one thing i though that its was very good and i hope you finish the story and im now going to read the first part ps again i hope i wasnt to rude please tell me if i was
11/15/2007 c1 angeleyenc
wow! nice story! bad leo! bad!
11/15/2007 c1 2hpdetective216