for Hanabi's New Dilemma

1/6 c3 Reader
When I finished reading the first part, I thought Naruto would be with Hinata AND Hanabi. But then you created a poll. Who would take Hanabi's first and who would end up with her. And she would eventually ended up with multiple people? Wow. What's this? Netorare much? I think it's obvious why so few people liked this second part then. I myself just skimmed through chapter 2 and 3 just to look at author's notes.
2/8/2018 c3 Crimson Hawk Wolf
I like how this story seems to be going but I also don’t like the idea of Hanabi being in a sexual relationship with naruto and Hinata.

Konohamaru and Hanabi would be the best though. I can seem them being perfect for each other.

I hope you come back and update this some day soon and that nothing bad has happened to you that’s kept you from this
1/15/2018 c3 Guest
It's dope sad awsome it should be a movei
1/15/2018 c3 Guest
It was amazing sad just wow
9/3/2017 c3 Billy
I can’t wait until the next chapter plz finish soon sorry but i am an impatient person
12/25/2016 c3 Guest
updateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdateupdate
7/20/2016 c3 Anonymous
When will u update
3/10/2016 c3 tensatengoku
I'm falling in love with this fanfiction is too good that I can't stop reading it
8/25/2015 c1 2Phantom Possible
please please update soon o.o I loved the last story and i want to see this one continue
8/19/2014 c1 jamuraa
please continue
8/6/2014 c3 Guest
Great stories continue please
7/20/2014 c3 Tmaster
Please continue this! You are an amazing writer and I love this series, I love the naruto series but I would love for this to be a part of it, this life for naruto is amazing and the storyline is unbelievable! I'm begging you to continue this, I have got see naruto find both parts of the shinigamis heart! You have a lot of talent please continue this and make this a good long series, I love this fanfiction it deserves to be a real naruto series and I promise to stick with it to the end!
7/12/2014 c3 Guest
Hey,
I just finished reading this and I was wondering if you were going to finish it or not, I hope you do coz it's really good!
7/3/2014 c3 Guest
Please please please please finish this story,it's freaking amazing, please you gotta finish it, you can't leave it on a cliffhanger like that
2/18/2014 c3 pleaseplease
please keep on writing and post some more soon!
354 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »