for Trust and Betrayal

11/20/2007 c1 9Boo Radley 5000
Also I did want to make sure you knew, your current setup does not allow any anonymous reviews, so those without screen names can't comment.

And I should note that I really appreciate your use of references and logic within your story.
11/20/2007 c2 Boo Radley 5000
This looks pretty promising, though I am a bit worried that you may not have thought out the plot in it's entirity, this unfortunately happens to ALOT of different authors in stories and that's what causes all of these incompletes.

The characters are mostly IC, though it's impossible for any of us to really keep them in character when we have to keep in mind that these came from cartoons.

A couple of things that I did notice; the note was very specific and maybe a bit odd as a main mean of communication, Raven can teleport. Keep in mind that I merely offering some things that I thought was a bit off, and that it doesn't necessarily mean that it really WAS off.

Other than that it looks like it could be pretty good, I'm just waiting to see a bit more character development. The grammar is pretty near perfect and the writing style is also pretty good. So please continue.

RobRae
11/20/2007 c2 33Moving Mountains
Wow! That was the last thing I was expecting... a nice twist though. Good work so far, keep it up =]
11/16/2007 c1 11candypink26
hi, i'm the author. rae and bb were supposedly dating... until bb left, that is.

if you feel that you do not understand anything, feel free to message my privately! bye for now.
11/16/2007 c1 4liliac gurl
wo i like ...are raven and bb dating now ..?
50 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4