for Pawn and Knight

10/28/2011 c1 Sheryl E W
I loved the story, a happy little!Miles warms the heart :o)
2/19/2010 c1 36peonywrites
The first time I examined the chessboard, I kept on laughing about the 'edges' and the pawn with spiky hair. Never did I realize the meaning to that...hehe I like Phoenix's last line, and young Edgeworth...ah so cute~

I had to read it again to see all the symbolism of everything. Now I get it...
4/26/2008 c1 6SoWrightSoWrong
Wow, this entire fic was made of adorable, especially the story at the beginning and Phoenix's last line. I am majorly awwing. :D
1/13/2008 c1 19Jedi Knight Cheeze
Hee...The way you tied the chess pieces to Edgey and Nick was really cute. I also liked how the story Gregory told Edgey was very similar to what happens between him and Nick...^^
1/8/2008 c1 13DeejaVu
OMGSH. Yes. A fic where Phoenix nd Edgeworth don't end up making out in romantic conditions. Thank Goodie-Two-Shoes-ness.
1/1/2008 c1 12Mentality at its Worst
You reviewed a story for me, so I'm reviewing a story for you, now! I didn't read your other one because I'm part of the two percent of the Phoenix Wright fandom that detests Wright/Edgeworth, but this one was very, VERY cute!

I've...never actually read a story where Gregory and Miles had an interaction in, besides any one that someone wrote about them being trapped in the elevator-this was very well-written, and I love how their characteristics are so accurate~ At least, I think they're quite accurate. I also like how Phoenix played around with the chess pieces in the end.

Very well played, very well written. Oh gosh Ema was so cute in that game.
11/18/2007 c1 6Necrosharpe
Awsome I liked that very much! I can't really think of anything else to say as you tied it up so beautifully. It is good to see Gregory Edgeworth making an appearence though.
11/17/2007 c1 28Vulpixi Misa
I just finished case five, and I remembered the chess board, that part amused me so. I think this was uber cute, not only because of the young Edgeworth (I heart the childhood stories.) but with all the symbolism. Yay for good writing.