for Loving you changed my life

4/23 c5 Kate
worse
9/21/2008 c15 22Somewhere In Time
WHY haven't I reviewed this before?

Eh. Typical me. Lovely story, loved the part with their son, and the name too! Ryan...Kori's brother...John...Dick's father...

I'm sorry that it's over, truly. Hope you updated on something else soon! I'll be waiting!
2/7/2008 c15 3ThePassionOfTheRose
This needs to be extremely edited. There was barely any good punctuation at all! Fix it, then repost.
2/3/2008 c14 Deleteaccount1111
wa so sad yet so lovey dovey yay!
1/21/2008 c14 54Harry Potter Fan 1994
Well, I read the sotry and might as well review, lol! I like the chapter, so touching :) Great job!
12/29/2007 c13 Harry Potter Fan 1994
Awh how cute! And now they're gonna get married, granted, they have to survive first, lol. Awesome, LONG chapter!
12/29/2007 c13 22XxNightfirexX
Yay! An update! I'm so excited!

XD Slade, must you always ruin everything? *I've probably said that before, but still...*

12/19/2007 c12 13chittychittybangbang16
Well, I must say I love your story and can't wait for you to update. So I'm hoping you get the laptop.

As for boys... sorry can't help you there. It's ridiculous how immature they are. I can't even bring myself to have a real crush on a boy, and I'm almost 15. (sighs) to be honest with you ninth grade boys aren't much better. So I'll gladly join your club for all the times boys have been total jerks.
12/19/2007 c12 22XxNightfirexX
I know how you feel. All of my friends seemed lucky and it came crashing down almost immediately. I have a crush on someone, too, and it's basically the same case. I won't say his name 'cuz my friend, Sereaphina, (That's her username) just got an account and now I'm afraid to say anything for fear she'll find it. ^.^

XD

Hope to see you soon,

12/19/2007 c12 3ThePassionOfTheRose
I'll join! :) Boys are soo...retarded...

The one i like keeps believing me when I said that I found his ruler. HIS STUPID BROKEN RULER! I didn't find it though. ;)

But i still like him.
12/19/2007 c12 54Harry Potter Fan 1994
DUDE! SO joining that club! I've got the same exact problem, you're not alone! It stinks to be super-mature at thirteen, when half the girls in your grade still think guys have cooties, and the other half are trying to make themselves popular by dating as many guys as possible, so no one wants a REAL girlfriend...too bad for them :)

LUCKY! I'm on my parents's computer all the time, I wish I had a laptop! I'm sure you're gonna have a merry christmas with that, lol.
12/17/2007 c11 Harry Potter Fan 1994
Oh man! I HATE when I lose my voice! Get well soon!

Dude...weird friend. Wouldn't she figure out after the first five minutes of silence that you couldn't talk?

! I know what you mean. She's talking about her boyfriend and how some other friend is coming over to spend the night and how she's SO HAPPY that everything's going for her and you're just like "don't care..."

Hope you get better :)

Great chapter! I liked the powers O.o her dad's Slade?

I'd say more but your eyes are probably hurting from trying to read this review I don't usually write them this long and scruched up sorry!

Nice chapter :)
12/16/2007 c11 22XxNightfirexX
Can I joint the 'I'm Pissed Off Club'?

btw, i LOVED THIS CHAPTER, AND...WAIT A MINUTE...STUPID CAPS LOCK!

AHem...Sorry about that, I don't feel like re=writing it.

12/16/2007 c11 3ThePassionOfTheRose
Woah! Settle down there! we all have our off-days, but that's ok. Pray about it (i realize that you cant speak, but pray in your mind. It always helps me!) :)
12/12/2007 c10 54Harry Potter Fan 1994
That ending was so cute! And I loved Terrence's attempt to drive the car haha.

As for your idea (which I don't want to give away to anyone who reads the reviews) is great! Does the same apply for Kori?

Update soon!