for Green Blade

2/3/2020 c3 5Bluer Sky
I really enjoy re-reading this series, even after all this time. It's obviously beyond foolish to hope for this story to continue, but I wanted you to know how much I appreciate your writing! I hope wherever you are, you're still writing.
11/10/2018 c3 7Schrodinger's Kat
As one of the fanfic series I re-read (and marvel over - especially Cold Rain) - I just wanted to say that your work is one of those that leaves a quiet, profound impact, and that I love it very much. Thank you for writing and sharing it with us.
1/23/2018 c3 gildedSentinel
I absolutely love this series. If you want a Beta, you can either PM someone who's listed as one on this site or ask some one in real life. I hope that you come back to this one day.
1/28/2016 c3 mangakoibito
i dont think this is a paltry offering to tide me over for the hope of more and i'm reading this more then five years after it was written. there is no shame in taking care of yourself do what ypu gotta do if you have more to share thats wonderfull but don't feel guilty for doing what must be done to keep your head on streight
8/9/2015 c3 17peacelight24
I'm impressed. Cold Rain was, if I do say so myself, beautifully done. All the philosophy and good vs. evil and all that, it was subtle in a very strange (though not bad) way. It was what the story was about, it some ways, but it wasn't driving the story. I struggle personally with that, so I'm impressed with you.

As far as this story goes, I'm also impressed with what I'm seeing so far. I realize it's been six years since you last posted anything for it, but I figured I'd ask and see if you were anywhere near posting anything for it. I'm not intending to pressure you or guilt you into writing more, this is merely a polite and casual inquiry. If the answer is no, I'd love to discuss current bleach chapters if that suits your fancy.
1/19/2015 c3 53darkmagic-luvr
I so enjoy this universe, and the duo of toshiru and yachiru are so what I'm looking forward to this time around. It's been awhioe, hopefully you've not given up completely and inspiration has just ben...delayed a bit. Ah well, continue or not, I still enjoyed reading it all!
1/18/2015 c3 Guest
I will never give up on this story! I have faith that you will finish it no matter how many years has passed. I just hope you are doing ok.
12/6/2012 c3 8KuroitsukiNoMai
Wow. I absolutely LOVE this series - and I'm so glad Grimmjow's back! :D Thank you so much for posting! Can't wait for the next chapter!
8/1/2012 c3 11chibi heishi
Well, very, very interesting...
4/25/2012 c3 3ChaosPilot
I second the review before me, I'm adding you to author alert just in case - this is a really awesome cycle and I would love to see how it ends!
4/19/2012 c3 laughingspider
I'm thinking that these stories are long abandoned, which is a real shame, as they're awfully good. I also suspect that you are no longer writing on this site, though hopefully you're continuing to write. :-) But I'm going to author alert you just in case I'm lucky and you post here again...someday. If you are posting stories on some other site, I hope you'll let me know where.

Thanks!

Shawn
4/16/2012 c1 SafyrRaven
I have to say, your stories are three out of five that I have re-read. I absolutely love them and hope that you will write more
4/15/2012 c3 person
what is this!

seriously?

last update was in 09

its 2012

3 years

gah!
3/3/2012 c1 bubblyfizz08
You are such a great author. I enjoyed reading this very much, and I hope you'll return to this someday! Thanks for sharing :)
11/19/2011 c3 wrencrank
Is this story dead? It was so interesting, but it hasn't been updated in 2 years. I love all the characters, especially how different Hitsugaya is. The backstory is so interesting. Amazing job.
134 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »