for Hold Me to You

1/30/2011 c6 35LordofAmus
That's a good story but I didn't like the cliffy! I wish you wrote more. That was really cute. Don't ask me why, but I'm tempted to read the dictunary now. LOL XD *favorites*
4/23/2010 c6 YourMomToldMeTo
I really think you should add some smut-Fluff. I meant fluff... But yeah, a kiss would be prefferable, or maybe some crazy lust filled-Oh I'm just getting dirty now... Heh.

Anyway, love it so far.

More?
1/17/2010 c6 16RedWingedAngel002
Wonderful job! I'm not really sure if this will work out at the end- but I can't wait for your update!

ARi chan
1/17/2010 c5 RedWingedAngel002
Nice job! =)

1/17/2010 c4 RedWingedAngel002
Lol. They are just so cute. xD

ARi chan
1/17/2010 c3 RedWingedAngel002
XD Am I making you nervous Chrno. You make everyone nervous. Lawls. Love it. XD

1/17/2010 c2 RedWingedAngel002
AW. T~T

1/17/2010 c1 RedWingedAngel002
Oh my GOSH! What a way to start a story! You definitely got me hooked!

11/3/2009 c6 1doodlemaster22
:D I love this so far!

You've totally got the personalities DOWN, and I really like how the plot is coming along! You're expressing their feelings nicely to - it fits along with who they themselves are!

MORE PLEASE AND THANKS! 3
8/29/2009 c6 15Devils Angel 24-7
Hm, is Rosette going to start falling for him? cause from what you said in an earlier chap, was that friendship didn't seem like enough anymore to chrno, so, i was just wondering...
5/9/2009 c6 3sparklesxd
keep up the good writing!
8/11/2008 c6 AlmightySeaKelp
Aw, this is ADORABLE! I love it! Please update soon!
7/28/2008 c6 RaimundoRoks
I love this story, (in a fanfic sorta way, u know?) My favorite chapters were Dictionary, and Failed Escape.
7/21/2008 c6 8p3paula
OH!

KAWAII CHAP!

LOVE IT!

HAHAHA!

UPDATE!
7/3/2008 c6 Azmine
I dislike rushing, but a LITTLE fluff here and there NEVER hurt anyone ^_^ I think it would also help support whatever feelings the characters may show! Good job so far, and good luck with all of your writing! Also, I'm impressed with how you've portrayed the characters' personalities. I don't think any of it is out of character so far ^_^ Update soon, please!

~Teruna Hime~