for Sky High: My Way

1/5/2009 c16 JustSomeone
Hello :)

Dunno how many people reviewed your stories, but I thought I would put my 2 cents in.

Firstly, you have a good story writing talent and should keep it up / continue to refine it. I see many stories on here that lack depth and interest, yours was good and kept me entertained.

I dont know if anyone mentioned it before but 'puddle boy' aka 'Popsicle' was called Ethan, the 'copy girl' was called Penny and its spelt 'Magenta' with an 'a' as opposed to Megenta.

Other than that, ace story... am looking forward to seeing the rewritten version after your creative writing classes, and also looking forward to seeing more from you in the future :)

Thanks

JS
4/27/2008 c7 shona
puddle kids called ethan hope it helps
1/4/2008 c5 Annon
Dear Author:

I find it helpful to the readers to write in a concise, and well-eduacated manner, no matter where you come from. (slang is fine)

And if you would, please have the good-grace to insert a break in the page, as it makes it easier to read.

Also, it is rather hard to understand who is talking. You can press the space key everytime the speaker changes to mend this problem.

other than those three things, your story is well-written, and I enjoy reading your work.

Annon
12/7/2007 c11 jake
i think that you should continue through their sophmore year
12/7/2007 c8 tessa
I agree with you about will. I also like the idea of LaylaxOC.

Another story you might like is "we're not in kansas anymore"

P.s. I likle your story so far
11/30/2007 c8 7Marinus-pseudothyrum
i really like this story, but its hard to read with the speech not laid out properley... as in

"...and broke the branch with the same spikes and pulled my sister into safety.” Layla was silent than she spoke up,

“That must have been terrifying.” I nodded,

“It was but I saved my sister and that is all that mattered to me.”

or something like that, to make it eaisier on the eyes
11/29/2007 c1 Devany
I really liked this piece...few grammatically errors though lol ... but generally i could picture and understand what was going on. I like that movie and yeah...i liked this piece! Good Job Andrew!
11/29/2007 c5 4XxHyper ChildxX
please tell me the oc 4 warrens gonna b a girl!