for Lost Child

7/18/2018 c16 CharlieLittle
Every once in a while I'm coming back to this story, rereading it - just because it came back into my mind.. This story is just so amazing. The emotions are just so raw, I simply love the brothers' relationship, Chris' willingness to sacrifice himself and the family's love for him. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
9/2/2016 c23 lac t
I am really glad that you came back and finished this. I really enjoyed this one - it ran the full emotional gambit for me where I cried and laughed and felt all warm inside as you healed Chris in your story as you wrote it. On the other side, I'm sorry for all the changes you went through while writing it and I'm glad you took a step back and took care of you.

Tara
7/30/2016 c6 Boitumelo923
Who are Chris's biological parents here? I suspect it's Leo and Piper but how come they don't know?
5/18/2016 c23 3ShadowWriter33
Wow, very interesting story. I wasn't sure about it at first but I really love what you did with it. Good job!
5/11/2016 c2 IAmCayj
To be completely honest, I can't say that I like the twist where Chris isn't Wyatt's biological brother and I'd rather have known about that from the summary so that I wouldn't have chosen to read this story.
5/11/2016 c1 IAmCayj
wait so Chris was adopted in this AU?
2/29/2016 c23 1Nekojin7209
Fantastic job! I loved this story the whole way through; the dialog, the plot twists, character development, and much more. Just when I thought I had an idea where this story was going, you would turn it around on me, which is not normally an easy thing to do, trust me. (especially with the vision of Leo dying, I loved that twist) I also want to congratulate you on your ending. Endings are hard, especially when you're trying to get all the loose end tied up and you know there is going to be someone who isn't happy how things turned out...but I thought this was a perfect ending to this story. Overall you did a very great job on this, well done! Please let me know if there are anymore Charmed stories in your future; especially some hurt Chris. :) Thank you for the wonderful read!
2/14/2016 c23 piccolaalice2
cute * .*
11/14/2015 c23 AJ Granger
Well done. Wasn't sure I was going for it there at first, but it's well written, and a unique change to the story. Would love to see your take on a crossover between Charmed and Supernatural. There are a few that are quite good.
10/26/2015 c23 3kalmaegi
Halliwells just don't have any kind of luck. If it's not Demons, The Source of all Evil, Elders then its the Tribunal. Especially Chris. Thankfully Wyatt is there to be sure he's not alone.
10/2/2015 c14 5Corianna15
ohhh..so emotional. soo good.
10/1/2015 c2 Corianna15
interesting twist\rewrite...good story so far.
9/15/2015 c1 Guest
Please please please post another story! I love your charmed ficts and the planned stories sound fantastic!
7/17/2015 c2 ThomasNealy
what is up with Wyatt you have him acting like he's a lot older then he should be.
7/13/2015 c23 Azul
I love this fanfic.
Unfortunately, the end is a little bit disappointing after the family knows the truth about chris but stays one of my favourites.
432 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »