for Lost Child

3/9/2008 c10 Rock Chalk
This is probably one of my favorite chapters. It's just a great chapter! I thought it was an interesting way of learning how Chris got his nickname. I also loved Wyatt's questions to Chris regarding the epi-pen. That was just great. Chris was pretty lucky, in my opinion, that everyone was caught up in all the emotions of the moment, or he may have had some really tough questions to answer, not the least of which being, "Why was his reaction affecting Chris in a very similar manner?". That wouldn't have been too easy to answer. :)

I also liked the insight that we got into Wyatt's character in this chapter. Having bonded the way he has with Chris so much so that Chris is willing to trust him with the big secret. In addition, I really liked that Wyatt hated calling Chris "Kid." I think it shows that Wyatt sees Chris as more. That, and there is the possibility that "Kid" could sound patronizing when used in certain ways, and by not wanting to call him that, it shows how much Wyatt cares for him.
3/9/2008 c9 Rock Chalk
I've actually read up to the currently posted chapter. I'm just trying to get caught up on submitting reviews. It's just that, when writing reviews, in case people who haven't read the story yet, and are reading the reviews to get an idea of what the story is like, I just don't want to accidentally include a spoiler that might ruin it for them.

Poor Chris. I can completely see Paige's point, but, from Chris' point of view, that doesn't really make it hurt any less to hear. I am glad, though, that you did bring that point out. Then again, I'm one of those people who enjoy trying to see everything from every point possible. Also, it comes back to balance. Paige and Phoebe's opinions balance each other out. :)

I also enjoyed the interaction between Piper and Chris. It was nice to see Piper softening a bit towards him.
3/8/2008 c8 Rock Chalk
Thank you for responding to the last review. Your explanation made a lot of sense. I still find that thought fascinating. The idea of both Leo and Piper's attitudes changing.

There was one other thing I was going to mention, which I forgot until I hit the "Submit Review" button. I meant to add that I also find it intriguing that Chris' nightmares are worse this time around, which takes me back to a previous answer regarding the amount of knowledge that Barbas has.

As for this chapter, this review probably won't be all that helpful. A person would have to be pretty cold-hearted to read this nightmare and not have any reaction.

Actually, I just had a thought. Something that just hit me was the amount of balance (as a theme?) that seems to appear in your writing. For example, Chris thinking that Leo and Wyatt being "up there" was both a blessing and a curse, and then why he felt that way. Then the balance of Leo and Piper's attitudes changing. Leo seeming to become more accepting and Piper seeming to become more frustrated with Chris. Also the balance with Chris' knowledge of future events and the lack of knowledge by the others.

The only other thing that I really had to add was that, whether this is good or bad, I'm not sure, but I could relate to Chris when he blew up at Leo. I could understand the feeling he had about being upset or angry about something and knowing that it would be better not to say something, but still unable to resist the urge anyways.

You really do a great job of writing the characters in a way in which people can identify with them.
3/8/2008 c18 43Von
I'm really enjoying this. You did a fantastic job of highlighting the damage done to Future!Chris (Not so easily fixed, either.. probably by anyone other than Wyatt) and having the link between the elders and youngers was fantastic.

I hope you continue!
3/7/2008 c7 Rock Chalk
Hi again!

There's definitely quite a bit to digest in this chapter. The first time around that I read it, I understood your explanation of the time loop, and I found it to be an interesting theory of time travel. I still understood the theory this time around, but I found myself picking up on more details, which I thought made for an excellent use of foreshadowing.

At the first part of the chapter, I found myself pausing over "Never in any of the timelines that Chris could remember had Leo ever accepted him as his son." There's part of me wondering what has happened in this timeline to change Leo's attitude/behavior towards Chris. Then again, there's a part of me that's wondering if "little" Chris may have forgotten how Leo treated him prior to learning his identity and only remembers what happened after.

Another detail I found interesting was the change in Piper's attitude. It makes me wonder yet again "What's changed this time?" to make Piper go from just disliking/mistrusting him to truly hating him. What has he done differently this time around as compared to what the other versions have done? (I'm really just thinking out loud there).

Hm...lots to ponder!
3/4/2008 c6 2Jump In A Hole
I love your writing style!
3/3/2008 c18 2Anaeli
hey!

last two chapter have been amazing to say the least! i find it adorable thta chris is really a halliwell! and piper's reation to it is exactly what you would expect from someone like her!

keep writing! and update soon!

ohh and p.s. DO NOT TORMENT CHRIS SO MUCH!
3/3/2008 c18 lizardmomma
very good
3/3/2008 c18 4Dandilion Witch
Great stuff, as usual.

I can't wait to see what the Elders of the evl world are like, that'll be interesting.

As for what the Underworld is like, I wouldn't mind going there for a day or two to be honest, lol.

Anyway, please update soon. I love this story, can't wait for more.
3/2/2008 c18 19pinkphoenix1985
great
3/2/2008 c18 10future author at work
Awesome, update A.S.A.P.
3/2/2008 c6 Rock Chalk
Yep, I'm still here. Unfortunately, though, it just may take me awhile to get caught up on submitting reviews.

I hope you get to feeling better soon. It seems like everyone in the office where I work has this never-ending cold. Okay, that might be a slight exaggeration, but it does seem to hang on for quite awhile.

I really liked Leo in this chapter. Don't get me wrong, I like Chris. It's just that, if I was in Leo's shoes, and had all the information that Leo had at that time, I wouldn't be all that pleased with Chris either. I know they may not have treated Chris very well, but he wasn't exactly a saint, either. So, I liked how you were able to bring out Leo's side of the story in this chapter.

When Leo was with Wyatt and young Chris, I really liked the description of Leo's voice. I hadn't really thought of it before, but thinking back, he really does seem to have a soothing tone of voice. I also just enjoyed reading the interaction between him and the kids.

Again, I hope you get to feeling better soon.
3/1/2008 c18 1charmedgrl4ever
konban wa

I love how you were able to make this canon and, at the same time, have such an original plot. T'is truly brilliant.

The description of the different versions of the boys were awesome. :D

Okay, what is that Seer hiding? "The Seer who had been standing next to the wall didn’t move but glanced nervously in their direction." *scowl* Does she have something up her sleeve that I'm missing...?

Uh oh... Chris and Wyatt - not good, not good, not good.

"but I am your family now" - Bastard. Stealing them from their family. *grr*

Sorry about the less-than-satisfactory review. :-/ It's tough to focus much when you feel like oozing...

Ha det

-Shan-
3/1/2008 c18 3Marcus1233
Hm...the cookies sound so tempting. Cookies (helds up one hand). Good to Leo. (helds up the other and weighs both). Cookies, then. Leo's a nice dad. ((smiles brightly) And a good elder to boot. Hand over those cookies. (chuckles)

(talks cheerfully while munching on the goodies) Leo's also a great guy. And he deserves a great family like the Haliwells. And they're all cool by the way. nods vehemently) I love them all.

The real Marcus? I did nothing to abduct him and replace him. Why would I wanna do that?(blinks innocently, starts to whistle and tries to hide a gagged and tied figure behind)

(sighs in awe) Isn't Chris the greatest? (voice leaves no choice or argument) He has the coping mechanism of a great man. To accept all of the issues astride and be strong for his otherwise burned out mom.

Interesting how you wrote the chapter in Phoebe's point of view.

(reads Barbas kind words and imagines him talking like that)

(shudders) God, Barbas! What did they do to you? Still the same suave attitude but all the flowery and goody-goody promises are so...wrong. And powerfully disturbing. (chuckles)

Oh, and the seers here to. Now they could a big happy family. (chuckles)
3/1/2008 c18 14EugeBlack
Hey hon, it's so good that you updated. I hope you're feeling better, your wrist is better and you're having a blast with your new computer.

I really liked the chapter, the interaction between the good guys and the bad guys (in both worlds) was really cool ^_^

You remember in the final eppi of six season, when good Paige and evil Paige were fighting and the same was with both Phoebes? That'd be great with the Wyatts and Chrises. Maybe not a phisical fight, but a verbal fight or something like that.

Hmm, I want to see where you are going to go with this.

About your latest PM response, right now I'm too lazy to open a new window. Yep, Missouri sounds really boring. Oh well, we'll have to wait for the coffe in Vancouver, it's certainly sounds much more promising ^_^

About my story, yeah, Excalibur would have an use. Either to destroy the big bad demon or something in the future, I'm not sure yet.

Oh my, the next chapters of Second Existence seems to be really interesting, I want to read them, but I want to read the end of this fic too, and the new ficcie! Oh man! You're just too good, I can't choose what I want to read first. Oh well, wathever you want to write first I guess.

About Confusion, yeah it needs more work, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't post it. You still have a lot of time to reach that moment. If you manage to finish and pulish it a little, I'd love to see in the web, like a companion peace to the series.

Oh yeah, about the 'Finding Truth'I was going to mention it to you but someone beat me to it. I found it yesterday and read the entire 9 chapters. I reported it twice, once last night and another time after I read your PM. The author is shameless. I mean, she didn't just steal the plot, she stealed the lines. Did you read it? It was really maddening. And not only 'Be careful', 'Dry' and 'False Memories', the part with Melinda was from another fic, I don't remember the name, but I read it a while ago. And the memory when the demons catch Chris in the street? That was soo 'Running and Hiding'!

I was really mad. One thing is to be inspired, like, OMG! I love Charmedbec's idea of a spell! I will do something with a spell, but my own twist and stuff, so my story will no bear resemblance with 'False Memories', you know? Argh thank God the fic is already erased of I just checked *evil grin*

Well girl, I hope you get better soon and we'll be talking.

Take care and hugs,