for Lost Child

5/18/2014 c21 katiek121
I like your story! It should be interesting to find out how it will end in this version.
5/18/2014 c21 MsDrea
Welcome back. I'm sorry for your lost. I was shocked & super excited to see that you updated this story. This is one of my favorite fanfics on this site, and I had given up hope that you would finish. I like that the focus is on the little ones. Can't wait for the next update.
5/18/2014 c14 Anonymous
It's been so long since you've updated that I've been rereading the story. I haven't finished/reread everything yet, but I just wanted to let you know that this chapter had me in tears. I'm looking forward to reading the rest!
5/18/2014 c21 20Chris's Adorer
Hi Evil Amplified,

I always read this story with and waited, like the others, for you to continue. At first, I wrote as a guest before I finally joined this site as well. It's good that you've decided to end this story which was really good from the beginning. As I said, I've been reading it with for a very long time.

Can't wait for the final chapter!

Greetz

P.S. Do you mind if I link this story on my PC as soon as it's finished? Can read it any time I want then. ;)
5/17/2014 c21 piccolaalice2
please please please

UPDATE SOON PLEASE ;) :)

Hello fantastic story I hope you update soon
5/17/2014 c21 15PrincessRedfern
I'm so glad you finally updated but so sorry to hear about what's been going on for you.
This was a fairly good chapter, I was a little bit confused as to who was in which universe for a little while but after having a glance at the last chapter I understood. I can't wait to see how it ends; I really hope we get to see it resolved in the present with little Wyatt and Chris and the Halliwells and then in the future as well with big Wyatt and Chris and all the Halliwells. Can't wait for the final chapter.
5/17/2014 c21 Guest
So glad you're back and that life is looking up for you. This is such an amazing story and I am thrilled it will be able to receive the ending it richly deserves. So many great stories end up abandoned on this site so I hope you realize how much the fans of your writing and this story appreciate your return. I'm sure you have many other fans who feel the same way. I, for one, was beyond thrilled to see that this story has been updated. Looking forward to the much anticipated ending!
4/10/2014 c20 Guest
Are you ever going to update? If it's only two or three chapters left, I wish youd u
3/23/2014 c16 23sleipnirfenris
Well this is very frustrating. There's just one too many 'getting away' on the demon's part I'm afraid. Instead of a victory you gave another failure when it should have been triumph. They should have stopped barbas in this chapter instead of dragging it out. It just seems oh too convenient he managed to heal himself, stay invisible, have a helper...besides, Barbas can only be invisible if he's appearing to them as an apparatition to manipulate their minds. He doens't actually ahve the power of invisibility/cloaking.

Overall though, I do really like the story.
3/23/2014 c3 sleipnirfenris
Wow. So defending Chris, it isn't his fault. It's the demons. Cuz he made the demon do it *sarcastic nod*. Oh and he's apparently psychic and did not of them pay attention when the demon said he was waiting for Chris to leave? Isn't he trying to change the past *slow clap* well done. send him away. Make sure nothing changes. I was sooooo enjoying this fic until that bit :(
1/10/2014 c20 15PrincessRedfern
At first I wasn't sure about the whole "Chris is adopted" thing. But I really liked it. And I was so surprised that you incorporated the original storyline (obviously adding in the Cleaners and whatnot). Very creative. I'm not sure if you're continuing this. I hope you do. I'd like to know how it ends :)
7/6/2013 c20 6Hayden Avery
Extremely creative and original
4/7/2013 c20 Death Eternal
NOOOOO! UPDATE PLEASE! Thanks
9/13/2012 c18 1niinna
omgod

I've read it like a thousand timeesĀ”
and I just keep loving itĀ”
if you're still theree pleasee continue it :C
I need to know what happens X)
7/4/2012 c20 Merida Lily
I don't know if you are going to finish this story, if you can, if you want to, but I hope so. Because it's a very good story, with a really good idea at the beginning, and so the rest. And it's too bad, so near to the end!
But... you are a bit sadistic, aren't you ? Poor Chris... as if his life wasn't already bad enough (I love your Chris! Both, actually, Cute little boy and Big tormented future boy). But in the end, anything are going to be alright. I hope, because even if I like tortured heros, they need a happy ending!
Well, sorry for that (with my bad english and all), I just wanted to say that if you write the end, I'll be here to read it :)
432 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »