FanFiction.Net
for The Greatest Mother's Day Gift of All

12/31/2023 c1 Loved this
I loved reading this it really made my day!

Kind of wonder what would happen if you did one shots of the other girls moms finding out after Phobis kidnaps the girls? Just imagine Mrs. Cook getting fire powers and going ape on Phobos after Taranee is taken
1/11/2020 c1 Guest
Please write more this was amazing
8/1/2015 c1 Bruna
eu adoraria que voce escrever o segundo a e ande que eu esqueça amei nao adorei a sua historia
12/2/2014 c1 TimeKeeper6984
Awesomeness!
6/1/2009 c1 18Red One1223
I would go for the Genie one because that sounds like a hilarious one and I would so read it...
5/22/2009 c1 619yellow 14
A good little oneshot, but I have to ask why Susan? Surely one of the others would've made better canditates for the heart. And how come Susan had the liberty of being able to be trained, when niether Will, nor the others had that chance? Keep writing
7/14/2008 c1 1IamACritic
that was sweet. my mom has said the same thing.
5/11/2008 c1 8Frozenonthesea
OMG!, this is so cool.. The best Will and her Mother fic I have ever read!. I love this fic so much. I just can't find enough words.. that can descibe this fic. It shows their emotions so well-ly, it's wicked. The way everything came into place.
4/10/2008 c1 7Taeniaea
Great Story!
2/13/2008 c1 xheartkreuzx
aw. i loveed it!
12/17/2007 c1 1Manic Dormouseguy
I just seem to imagine Mrs. Vandom in a WITCH uniform.

But I really like the story, aside from a few fragmenty sentences.

You're are officially in my Author Alert List.
12/15/2007 c1 26DataIntegrationThoughtEntity
Whoot. AWESOME plot idea. :) I like your style.

Just want to point out a few avoidable grammatical errors though. Do you read over your work? Cause, sometime you forget a period or something. (btw, it's summAry, not summery ;))

and i wote for the first idea. secret cults rock.
11/30/2007 c1 48Angel Maria Cloud
XV that was beautiful. That was the best fic I ever read!

I finally take my hat off to some one.

When I finnaly published my book let's work out you getting an autographed copy. I thank you. It's as if I was reborn. I wish I had a family that cared XV.
11/23/2007 c1 28Karon19
In my time serving as your beta, I have seen all the hard work and time you put into making your writing. Mother's Day is an impressive work not for its scale but the amount of depth placed into the characters and the emotion behind them. It can be described as a mother/daughter fic with a lot of angst, or a fairtytale noir...but I think it's just a good story.

Though I will admit I'm not keen on the concept of an uber-powered Susan Vandom - I've seen enough of that in War for Meridian's Throne - it was a neat twist.

Write because you want to. That's the best advice I can give anyone.

Knight
11/23/2007 c1 12Wilhelmina Vandom
I loved this story, I felt so bad for Will when Susan accidentally destroyed her own mother's day present and almost destroyed Will without meaning to. LOL, that had to hurt...Imagine being hit like that by a mystical jewel that was pissed you hurt its keeper. Priceless, LOL.
21 Page 1 2 Next »