for Gray Dawn

2/3/2008 c7 Belle Morte Rising
Love the story so far, the vampire coming into it is a surprise cant wait to see where that goes, great writing.
1/29/2008 c8 7FrequencyQueen
Matthias sounds like he'll be fun to have around. How come the sun didn't hurt him?
1/28/2008 c2 helbaffy
LOVE THIS CHAPTER...even more than the first! :) The will was completely hilarious and sad at the same time... I can't wait to find out how this will turn out for Harry! :)

Please update soon...
1/28/2008 c1 helbaffy
I love the first chapter! :) I wonder what awaits Harry is the future... :)
1/27/2008 c7 19Bobmin356
This took a nose dive when you brought in a vampire. Sorry but the story now blows chunks.

You wanted a review, there it is. I hate vampires and hate them even more in Harry Potter stories.
1/27/2008 c4 Bobmin356
It's bad form to beg for reviews. Write for yourself first and foremost.
1/27/2008 c8 HappeeGoLuckee
Understood.

May we (the readers) have more soon? This is really good and I'd love to read more.

Is Snape on Harry's side in this? Who/What are the 'beings' in Harry's head?

This is really good!
1/27/2008 c8 haroonangel
Absolutely Fantasticly Written Fanfiction and I am Glad you have not made it yaoi because That would have ruined this Fanfiction please update soon.
1/26/2008 c8 Saere
Concerned...NOT YAOI! *snarl* Whatever direction you take it is fine, oh great and mighty author of wisdom...but maybe a hint? Or another story?

Pout. Pout. Pout. Pout. Pout.
1/26/2008 c8 Author's Note
Just saved the story from being removed form my "to-read" list. Like your story I do. Later!

Author's Note

(the duck of doom)
1/26/2008 c4 2AnnF
From the review responses at the beginning of the chapters (quite confusing) it seems you are not the original author of this story. Who began it? And did you have permission to continue an abandoned story? If so it would be nice if you put that in the headers for your story rather than just changing the by line and deleted the review responses.
1/26/2008 c7 Darksnider05
If this goes slash... I'm so gonna have to stop reading and this story is really going good and that would really suck... there are to many good females for that Tonks or Narcissa Hermione Susan bones hell the list goes on but vampire or not it's still slash and annoying to read would prefer no pairing to slash.
1/26/2008 c7 4hemotem
Yes you will beg for my mercy for taking so long to write a decent chapter to this story. =) I like what you have done so fare and hope to see more in the near future meaning hurry up already lol just kidding but you do have a good story going on here and I do hope to see more. Thank you again.

Hemotem