FanFiction.Net
for Tails of Konoha's Vixen

3/22/2008 c13 23Danni Lea
Really good. I'm really enjoying this story.

If you still need a Beta i'd be more than happy to.

Also, I think you've devolped Natsumi really well without completly obliterating Naruto's personality and attitude.

Great Job.

~Danni~
3/22/2008 c13 Aaidurii
evil fake sakura, eck. natsumi and sasuke finally meet up again. yay! looking forward to the next chapter. =]
3/22/2008 c13 Iana Sabelle
I wish I could strangle Sakura in this fic... Is she going to be a good girl, I mean be a true friend to Natsumi somewhere in this fic?

I'm kinda excited to see how the bell test will go...^^

By the way, you seem to be missing words to make a complete thought in some of your sentences... this is still a nice chapter, though.
3/22/2008 c13 4Raine-of-the-Night
really good :) I like it
3/22/2008 c13 8CherryBlossom313
Another great chapter! I hope you decide to get Sasuke and Natsumi together soon! BTW are you going to part Sakura with someone, just curious. Update soon.
3/19/2008 c7 4Blue Element
I like how she calls Kyuubi Fuzz-but, thats what I call my dog. I like your story, keep writing.
3/8/2008 c10 23Danni Lea
*rolling on the floor with laughter* Poor Natsumi-chan! Ooh this is geting good.

I love this story and I hope you continure writting. It has a great plotline and it's very well written.

Keep Up The Great Work!

~Danni~
3/8/2008 c12 aled
awesome story, sorry cant give you any pointers because my literature skills suck.
3/6/2008 c12 1Shouri Tenshi
Great story even though it does have some spelling errors. Please update as soon as you can!

Sayonara for now!
3/5/2008 c12 MULAN-IFUWEREGAY
update soon
3/5/2008 c12 4Raine-of-the-Night
great story :)
3/4/2008 c1 Greg
pleaase get a beta reader! PLEASE! FATE and FAITH are not the same thing. Every time you write "faithful night" think to yourself "faithful to whom?" because there is no suck fucking thing as a faithful night. Fateful however is correct. I could keep bitching and moaning about your vocabulary errors and punctuational monstrosities however I will end here by just saying use spellcheck and a dictionary. They help a lot.
3/4/2008 c12 3azaneti
Love it!
3/3/2008 c12 imnofangirl
wahahaha iruka is so funny heheh and sakura is up 2 no good but wat is it? and wat about sasuke and the other rookies when can i see them
3/3/2008 c12 Belthasar
So that's why it took you so long to update... That bit near the end was hilarious, I think.
266 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »