FanFiction.Net
for Tails of Konoha's Vixen

12/22/2007 c7 16Rainyqueen
Why didn't you off Danzo? Are you going to turn Natsumi into a weapon? If you do I will eat you! Not! Other than that I like how Sasuke acknowleged Natsumi for saving him from himself. Update soon.
12/19/2007 c6 7Soaha
Aww... Why did you end it there? It's really good!
12/18/2007 c6 39Love Psycho
YES! No killing of Natsumi! Can't wait till the next update! Pocky for you! Wonder if Ita-kun is going to be good in here...
12/17/2007 c6 6Lunarshade29
Hi! I love this story! I know I haven't reviewed till now, but I just wanted to review the most recent chapter. I haven't read it until now. No offence, I usually "lurk" in the other parts of FF (even though I love Naruto).

This is a neat idea and so well done. It's as though it's the real show but with amazing twists and turns of it's own.

I'm glad I found this story and I hope you update soon!
12/17/2007 c6 Saric
good story can't wait for the next chapter.
12/17/2007 c6 3quicksilv
a very interesting chapter... Good job but you should really use wikipedia for the characters' names if you forgot them... I eagerly await your next chapter.
12/16/2007 c6 3FirieGurl
that was pretty good cute cant wait for the update
12/16/2007 c6 ddd
itachixnaruto
12/16/2007 c6 12JadeStoneTheYounger
I continue to really like your story so far. Please update again really soon.
12/16/2007 c6 16Rainyqueen
what did Jiraya do to the council. Personally I would have shot Danzo for even considering doing that to Naruto. I hate the bastard so much at the moment that I would probably introduce him to ignited Napalm and throw him into it. But that is me, but whatever Jiraya is probably a lot better. so I look forward to your next update.
12/16/2007 c6 10Dark Angelic Wolf
OMG! This is such a great story. I can't wait to see what happens to the baka council members. *snicker* Anywho, update soon plz.
12/16/2007 c6 1xXKuroTenshi666Xx
AWSOME MORE PLZ!
12/16/2007 c6 1MoonlitSun
Gah! I so love it! Please write more as soon as possible!

Go Natsumi! Go, eat that ramen!
12/16/2007 c6 8CherryBlossom313
Awesome chapter! When is there going to be another SasuNaru scene? Update soon!
12/16/2007 c6 11RuneNeko
Hahaha, how'd I know Danzo was going to say something like that? All he cares is for power, I think he's gone senile since the last Great Shinobi War, the senile old coot. Keep up the awesome work!
266 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »