FanFiction.Net
for Tails of Konoha's Vixen

12/15/2007 c5 A Grey Wolf
Hey this is really good so far.

I suggest you make Itachi actually a good guy that protected Natsumi when she was younger and taught her some ninja stuff. Natsumi could have kept it a secret that she knew Itachi. So they have a sister/brother relationship. Also Itachi could have been framed by Orochimaru for killing the Uchiha clan.

You don't have to do it but I suggest it.

Anyways update soon.
12/13/2007 c5 39Love Psycho
I really like the SasuNaru scene! They actually aren't wearing much, right?

But the last line...stupid council members...they should /die/.

Update soon! Cupcakes and cherry cheesecake for you!
12/10/2007 c5 1Draonheart0000
i like this sotry alot, but you got to take it slow when ur making this a sasufemnaru, dont fastforward their relationship, it wil make no sense aspeople dont fall for eachother like that, plase can u take it slow and more realstic
12/10/2007 c5 xyunaleska
Bubble-chan: E-E-Execution!

Itachi: O.O What a shock

Bubble-chan: NO! -cries river of tears-

Itachi: -pats back-
12/10/2007 c5 1xXKuroTenshi666Xx
AH! NO! DON'T KILL NATSUMI-CHAN! (Blinks a few times) ah sorry about that i had alot of sugar just now and when i have sugar well i get as loud as Naruto(LOL) any ways luvs your story. YAY! FEMNARUTO RULZ! (coughs) sry again damn sugar. i luv FemNaruto fics don't know why guess i'm a freak. any ways again i have two Fem Naruto fics posted read them and tell me what you think plz! AND UPDATE SOON FOR GODS SAKE! (Blinks, scratches back of head, grins and laughs sheepishly) i really need to lay sugar huh?
12/10/2007 c5 ddd
Those evil council/
12/10/2007 c5 8CherryBlossom313
Great chapter and story. I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon!
12/10/2007 c5 10Dark Angelic Wolf
O, so good. I can't wait to see what happens. Update soon please.
12/10/2007 c5 84peppymint
Typical. I hope the council gets what is coming to them. Their reaction should be great when they find out who Naruto really is.
12/10/2007 c5 Twilit Ice
hahaha, Loop Hole, "Uzumaki Naruto" Doesnt exist!
12/10/2007 c2 Dragonmanga
LOL! FUZZ-BUTT! LOL! Really good story :P
12/10/2007 c5 12JadeStoneTheYounger
I continue to really like your story very much so far. Please update again really soon.
12/10/2007 c5 3quicksilv
No comment... Nothing bad, all good. The ending of the chapter should be a good start for the next one...
12/10/2007 c5 11RuneNeko
Wow, that was an awesome chapter, I love the semi-fluffiness! Woot, keep up the great work!

Poor Natsumi-chan, stupid elders, thinking their all that -tosses garbage at them, hitting them all in the forehead- BOO!
12/5/2007 c4 39Love Psycho
I liked this chapter! The reaction were...realistic. Sakura would immidiately think of Sasuke and Ino, though she will deny it, will agree a bit with Sakura. But Ino would probably recover first...though Sakura has half a chance of rejecting Natsumi forever.

Giant cookies for you! Update soon!
266 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »