FanFiction.Net
for Tails of Konoha's Vixen

12/4/2007 c4 1shortandsweet93
holy crap! good story
12/4/2007 c4 40deathgeonous
Fun fun fun. Thanks for writing this, bye for now.
12/2/2007 c4 Tehya
This is awesome! Please update asap stupid exams! Hurry! This one of the best fanfics eva!
12/2/2007 c4 16TheOtaku Akatsuki
obviously sakura would act like this, she follows the crowd. i though she was smart.
12/2/2007 c4 lina lyna
I like the first chapters, I hope you'll update soon!
12/2/2007 c4 16Rainyqueen
Ah yes but what of the little pink bitch? Oh I know what you could do, allow Garra to finish what he started during the invasion! Sakura sandwichs for everyone! Update soon!
12/2/2007 c4 12JadeStoneTheYounger
I really like your story so far. Please update again really soon.
12/2/2007 c4 ddd
sakura is a real bitch. get rid of her once and for all.
12/2/2007 c4 11RuneNeko
Wow, that was an awesome chapter. I knew Sakura would react that way, that -beep-. Anyway, keep up the awesome work!

Oh yeah, a little constructive critism, you're going to have to work on your sentence structure and stuff. Make sure you read through it aloud, you will find more mistakes if you read it in your head. I found many mistakes with just grammar.

Be sure to work on it, and it will be even better! If not, try to find a beta if you want. Be sure to find a competent one, that way, the story is easier to read, and more people will read it!

Just thought to suggest that, it's up to you to act on it.
12/2/2007 c4 3quicksilv
Well... It's not all that rushed...

But anywhoot, I await the next chapter eagerly.
11/30/2007 c3 ddd
update soon
11/30/2007 c3 1snowgoddess52
i can't wait for your next update
11/30/2007 c3 11RuneNeko
Whoa, that was cool, keep up the great work!

I love the bloodline, by the way.
11/30/2007 c3 3quicksilv
No comment. Good story and keep up the good work is all I can say. No critics, no nothing.
11/26/2007 c2 39Love Psycho
This is awesome! Cookies and cake a plenty! Please update soon! I'll give you a plushie fox...
266 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »