for Closed Break

9/30 c15 Fran
It's been so long, but I still love this story. I come back to it every now again with some kind of foolish hope that after ten years I'll return and find its been updated. But regardless it's an amazing story as is and I've gotten a lot of enjoyment out of reading it and your other stories, so thank you for that. God bless you!

Ps I would love to read anything you've published
7/9 c15 FloridaCloudsInABlueSky
I read this fic a few years ago, and I still come back to it occasionally. Definitely one of my favorite NT fics! I hope your novel worked out well! Thank you for the love that went into this story.
2/29 c15 3Handles14
I hope you decide to write the last few chapters! I love this story and come back to reread it frequently. I would love to know the issues Riley had in his past and if he is really 16 instead of 18!
12/24/2019 c15 Agfan04
I really love this story! Are you going to finish it? Please do... it would make my day
11/29/2019 c15 carly
Hello, I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate this fic. I read it pretty much every Thanksgiving and every year, it brings me a great amount of job. I appreciate all the hard work you put into this and just wanted to let you know, that years later, this remains one of my all time favorite fics. You captured their voices and personality so well and the whole plot is just my ultimate favorite mixture of angst and hurt/comfort and found family love goodness. Thank you so much again! I am so grateful to have this fic!
11/28/2019 c15 Guest 2019
Checking in on Thanksgiving evening again...rereading and falling in love with this story all over again. It’s been 9 years. Please *please* update. Blessings!
1/16/2019 c15 FairyScorpicus
I love this story so much! It perfectly balances the 'hurt the cinnamon roll' trope and Ben and Riley's father son relationship. Great work!
12/25/2018 c15 Skywise
My yearly check in, though I reread it throughout the year. Still enjoying the story.

Well wishes.
11/22/2018 c15 Guest
And here I am again, on Thanksgiving evening, wishing this were updated.
8/24/2017 c15 12ToastyToaster22
Hey, so I know it's been a million years and you probably aren't going to finish this, but I want you to know it's still my fave NT fic ever. Any chance you could tell me what was going to happen?
7/26/2017 c15 Guest
How on earth did this story come so close to finishing but not finish. Gah. Anyway, good fic!
7/1/2017 c15 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE! I NEED TO KNOW IF EVERYONE"S GOING TO BE OK! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
6/3/2017 c15 Guest
Please continue! I'm dying to read the ending, and the reconciliation. A wonderful story!
5/25/2017 c15 Nyx Chikage
THIS STORY IS MIND BLOWING! PLEASE CONTINUE IT! I'M DYING TO READ THE REST!
1/1/2017 c15 Skywise